Promoting my 1st Episode Story

Hello everyone!!! I’m promoting my first story on Episode and I received some good reviews (Thanks for the feedback by the way!!!). Hope you will like it :heart:

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : R.J.
Genre : Comedy
Style : Ink
Completed : No (I wrote 9 episodes) :slightly_smiling_face:
Customization : No but it stills fun to read!
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160

New Cover Coming Soon

Hi would like to do read 4 read with you, if can, could you send screenshot to my Instagram and I’ll do the same thing!
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960
Instagram @fongjoline

Hey! I would like a read 4 read but I don’t have Instagram :confused: . We can send the screenshots in PM

Sure no problem!

1 Like

Perfect!!!

Hello!

Ok, let’s start this!

Plot: I find it interesting… It starts off well with the quads, and you can get their personas quite quickly. I also like how they stick to them other than that one part with Randy at the school :sweat_smile:

I also like how they’re young, and not like 16 or 17, as it’s rare to find >13-14 year old’s in Episode unless they’re portrayed as really young kids. I also like how their looks are as well. How they don’t all have the same eye shapes for example.

I recommend developing Travis a liiiiiiitle bit more before you start the part about finding their dad.

Grammar: As far as spelling, I don’t remember any errors!

Directing: I don’t really remember errors regarding this either.

Length of Episodes: I think they were of good length! As long as the episodes have enough information being passed around, and enough quality content, I’m happy! I personally don’t like suuuuuuper long ones, or ultra short ones, so in the middle seems good for me as each chapter should open up to a new subject/ continue the previous subject, but with more/ different details. Stay on the same one for too long, it could lead to too much convo on one subject (this doesn’t really relate to you, but just advice)

So far, 8.7/10!

1 Like

Heyy! Thanks for the review! I really appreciated it :blush:
For Travis, you’re right! I’ll do something because he’s important in the story!!
I agreed with you because I hate looooooong episodes especially when there’s no action… I want to make sure that each conversation is important for the story (like something will happen) like I don’t want my characters to talk for no reason :sweat_smile: but I agreed with everything you said (I should try that!!!)
Thanks again! It will help me to improve the story :slight_smile:

1 Like