Promoting My 1st story

Hey I just wanted to say that I know how hard it is to get your story out there…So i created this to promote my story and also other authors stories.

So here is my story :
Name : NEW BEGINNING
Style : Ink
Type : Drama
Description : Drama, domestic abuse, new life.

4 Likes

Would you like to do a read for read of 3 chapters? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello, i Think my story and your story are going to have similiar sensitive topics, Would you like to do a R4R?

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Helloooo yes of course!

Oh on one condition !!.. you give me your most honest feedback and what to adjust !! Deal? :hugs:

hiii of course hun ! But please when you finish i need your honest feedback and thank you

1 Like

Of course! :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll try and write down everything I can find in terms of directing/grammar so you can correct :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Of course, Me to, I need also SS

Omg thank you so much! Which one would you like me to read first ?

1 Like

Clue: Without a Trace please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thought so !! Hope you win :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I just finished the first three episodes, here are some things you can correct :smiley:

• Ok, so first, it might be better to make the description present tense, like this: Her life with her husband is a living hell…what happens when she runs away with her child to a whole new place.
    Or you can use this one, I modified a little more: Angy’s life with her husband is a living hell…what happens when she runs away with her child to a whole new place for a fresh start?
  • Here are some spelling/grammar mistakes I found:
  1. …had a beautiful 3 year old son, not 3 years old.
  2. …like a gazillion times, not time.
  3. Sighs not Sights
  4. Threatening not threatining
  5. This is harder than I thought, not than I’ve thought
  6. Mason and I are watching cartoons. Do you want to join us? instead of the original
  7. We definitely need new outfits, especially for a first impression. instead of the original
  8. Matter of fact, instead of mater
  9. Judgements or judgments, instead of judjments
  • Commas: Some sentences could flow better with commas. Here are two examples
  1. Let’s go I’ve got the pizza… with a comma after go, and let’s capitalized
  2. We definitely need new outfits, especially for a first impression.
  • Directing
  1. Sometimes the layers could be adjusted so that some characters are behind another instead of in front and vice versa.
  2. Also, Angy kinda pops into existence instead of already standing there when picking outfit.
  3. This is optional, but you can try out speechbubble placements, as sometimes the bubble can be pretty weirdly placed, like Loris’s down below. Here are Screenshots to show I read the story :heartpulse:
    And that’s about what I found :grin:

Heya! Here is mine if you wanna check it out. We can do R4R :smile:
Name: Green Sea Shell
Style: Limelight
Type: Drama, a bit of a mystery
4 chapters (5 on the way)

Amazing cover by Problematic_Patrick btw

1 Like

Thank you so so much patrick, i already changed the description as you mentioned, but i could really use some help with the directing that you mentioned

1 Like

Sure, pm me on what you need help with :sparkling_heart:

This is my first story, so I’d appreciate the read and feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Just Hold Onto Hope
Instagram: @ashlei_writes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Hope’s just trying to get through her senior year unnoticed, but then she meets a guy that changes her life.
Cover:

Link:

Hii okay dear it’s in my favorites !! I’ll get to it soon !! When i do i’ll send you screenshots !!

Tell me what you think of mine :blush:

1 Like

It says it’s locked for editing ?!!!

1 Like

Yes, I’m very sorry. I’m completely editing the first few chapters. It was very rushed and I didn’t like that. I do apologize. I will still read yours when I get the chance.

Okay ! No worries

1 Like