Promoting my Digital Dating contest entry

I’m here to promote my Digital Dating contest entry with information you need to know before the contest deadline and release date. Cover artwork done by my talented bestie and personal artist @lilianxoartz on Instagram

Small cover:

Genres: Romance, Drama and slice of life

Number of Chapters: 10

Plot: Lester/ Leslie Taylor has been online dating without much luck due to the loss of their fiancée, Diane from terminal cancer. What happens when they meet Bexley Woods who is Diane’s doppelganger?

CC: Full CC for the mc and love interest

Choices: bonus scenes, dressing games, hair and makeup and choosing mc gender etc.

Gem choice: Support the author at the end of every episode.

Content/ trigger warnings: Sensitive topics such as death, loss of a loved one, cancer and mental health such as depression.

6 Likes

I got my large cover of the female mc

Artist: @lilianxoartz

2 Likes

They look so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. I would love to do some r4r with you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:. What are you saying?

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 5
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

I’ve read your story already when you filled out my reading list support form like 6 weeks ago.

1 Like

Hi there! I’m entering the DD contest as well! I already submit the story so it is readable by now if you want to give it a try :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m looking forward for your story to be released too!

Title - (DD) Episodate: Match from Heaven
Author - episode_jiyy
Genre - Comedy (and Romance, obviously)
MC name - Posie White
LI name - Kylo Finnegan
Story Description - Posie been single for 8 years until her Papa ask her to join a dating app. What happen when she find out that her match from heaven actually not her match from heaven… Or is he?

Cover

My entry is out now.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6525607320420352