Promoting my Fairy Tale Entry. Drop your stories too!

Hey everyone! Last night I just published my fairy tale contest entry: Black Stardust!
I’ve dropped some info about it below. Also, feel free to promote yourself (or an author you know) by dropping your own stories here. I’m always looking for new ones to read!!
My favorite types of stories are fantasy / adventure stories where I’m able to play as a male MC (since I’m a guy) and that have multiple love intersts and LGBTQ+ options. If your stories have any of these, you can guarantee I’ll check them out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here’s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Genre: Fantasy / Mystery / Comedy

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

3 Likes

Oooh congratulation for publishing♡
Would you like to do r4r?
I also participated in FT contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would read your story & send you the screenshots once I finished on IG!
I ask that you read all 8 chapters :wink:
Thank you.

3 Likes

Title: FT: Heather & Jasper
Description: A cynical girl and a conspiracy-obsessed boy team up to find out why the kids in their town are disappearing. Is a fairytale to blame? A retelling of Hansel and Gretel.
Author: Becca S
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery

Some choices will matter, choose wisely. Plenty of twists in the story.

It’s my first story so I hope that people like it xx

1 Like

Absolutely! Drop me your story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yeah, I’ve seen your story on people’s reading list on instagram! Congrats and I’ll be sure to check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thankyou! same to you

1 Like

The description is very interesting :flushed:
Ill be sure to check it out

Great​:two_hearts::shamrock:
Story: FT: THE CROWN OF THEÓS

DESCRIPTION: kristen gets a chance to attend the school of theos. What happens when she encounters with the mysterious kaiden leos? Will she able to prove herself or get tangled between the royals? (CC)(LL)(ART SCENES)(MINIGAMES)(CHOICE MATTERS)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5444587831885824

1 Like

Hey I’ve seen this on people’s reading lists! I’ll check it out :yum:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this here is my ft story and I would like to do a r4r with you

Title: Not so Prince Charming

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

1 Like

My entry:
Title: FT: Onset of Winter
Author: Aykay
Description: When the elven kingdom is asked for help in the fight against evil, Emerelle finally gets the chance to bring honor to her family. The only problem? Cathaldo - a human warrior.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram: @aykayepisode
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5302338585821184

What else to expect?: Point system with 2 endings, mini games, art scenes, advanced directing, 1LI, full CC

2 Likes

Ooh, interesting description. I’ll definitely check it out. Thanks so much!

BEAUTIFUL covers. I already love it. Totally checking this out.

1 Like

Thanks I hope that you will like it and I can’t wait to check out your story

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re welcome :grin:

Thank you for this thread! Here is my FT entry!

Title: FT: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Genre: Thriller
Description: Someone, or something, is terrorizing a farm and its workers. It’s up to you, a young EBI agent, to uncover the truth.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4749386960273408
Instagram: @kaysia.writes

1 Like

Nice! I’ve seen this on reading lists I saw on Instagram. Looks cool! I’m sure I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like