Promoting my first Episode story! 🥹💜 “The Mansion”

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to promote my very first episode story! I hope you all enjoy it! :face_holding_back_tears::purple_heart:

Title: The Mansion
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: Full CC & LL
Features: Advanced Zooming & Directing, Gem Choices, Mini Games, Art Scenes

Description:

Lexxa escapes to New York City after a devastating and traumatic experience and hopes that her past will stay hidden as she tries to create a new life and fresh start in the big city.

With aspirations to become a singer, she finds herself working at a luxurious and upscale, adult entertainment lounge.

There, she meets a group of diverse individuals who welcome her with open arms, along with her boss, Jack; who she has an immediate spark with, especially when it comes to their common passion with music.

Jack is working through his troubled past while trying to get Lexxa to open up about hers.

(My story is somewhat of a darker theme, but it has a lot of comedic relief as well, just in case that is something important that people would like to know prior to reading)

6 Likes

Wow that pic is sooo sick I’m searching for your story right now :star_struck: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Awwww thank you!

Let me know if you read it and what you thought of it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Looks interesting! Will check it out later.

1 Like

thanks! let me know what you think of it. i am releasing chapter 5 on friday.

1 Like

Hi! I just read the first chapter.

The directing and plot are great!:+1:
Can’t wait to read more.:wink:

1 Like

thank you so much! :smiley: i hope you enjoy the rest!

1 Like

Girl I love the zooms the story i basically love everything including the out fits

This one is my fav

1 Like

thank you so much! i hope you are enjoying the story!

1 Like

of course i am :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like