Promoting my first ever Comedy story! No R4R but you can promote yours. I'll genuinely read yours if I like it

:smiley:
My story
Title : The Cartels daughter
Author : Kylie menr
Episodes : 4 (Ongoing)
Genre : Romance
Style : INK
Description : He’s intimidating, hes dangerous, he’s Damien Cruz. But resisting the temptation is your key to your survival, especially when he’s threatening your father…
Instagram ; Kyliemenr.episode
FRONT cover :

1 Like

Check out my story!
Title: College days: sweet and nice
Story summary: Emma and her friend arrive at college, But Emma meets someone who will turn her world upside down. Will she fall for him
Story genre: romance
Author: @epymixer
Instagram: @Epymixer
Style: INK
Episodes: 1
Cc: none

1 Like

Here’s my story!

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

2 Likes

Hey!! @episodewriter31 I checked out your story! I can see how much hard work you have put… It was really interesting… That ghost thing scared me for a sec and I laughed like anything hahaha :joy: Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Omg lol :):joy: Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Oh BTW my imagination of the heaven is same thing! :joy:

1 Like

Hey! I checked out your story. It’s really cool… :grinning: I’m sure it took you more time for coding… I got the Sherlock Holmes vibes when Cora was guessing things… You got me there haha!!

1 Like

Tysm!! I’m gonna check your story and send you screenshots

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey! Your story is really very interesting!!! And it’s unique (Just like your name suggests hehe :sweat_smile:) I liked that point system in a fantasy story… I really like mysteries! Oh why did I not see this story in the app before!!! I have a doubt : When will I know my total points? Will there be more than 1 ending? If so will I be able to see all other endings? (Now I’m sounding like a curious Journalist :rofl:)

Hey, thank you for reading. I’m really glad you liked it :heart_eyes: you will have 3 different endings and yes you get to see them all. Unfortunately I don’t know how many points you have, there’s no way for me to see it, the only way for you to know it’s to keep track of them :confused:

1 Like

Hey that’s ok… I know how difficult it is to do coding!!! I hope I get the good ending hehe!! :grin:

1 Like

I really liked your story too. Loved the raktionship between Sophia and rain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for making this thread. I’m up for a r4r if anyone is interested! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. A love so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading! I’m glad that u liked it! :heart_eyes: Hehe You know only best friends can handle our madness :joy:

1 Like

Sounds heavenly :):joy:

1 Like

Hey!! This story was already in my favourites list LOL… I forgot to read it. So now I read the first chapter again (Bcz I forgot the plot) It’s really humourous!! That warning though Socks with sandals ROFL :joy: :rofl: Loved it.

1 Like

Hey!! How did you even do it!!! :astonished: (I mean all the styles ) I can see the hardwork here !! Mystery is one of my favourite genres… And here I was so confused… Couldn’t stop reading it. I thought a ghost was about to arrive in the first chapter but Thank god it didn’t lol Please tell me there are no ghosts. You have shown lot of diversity Wow!!! I was damn happy when you mentioned my country’s name. It was really really interesting… Just finished 2 chapters but I couldn’t wait to share it with you… Best part was Pray for Jindra ROFL :joy: So I’m gonna read the entire story. Keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face:

I really loved your story! :heart_eyes: It’s amazing. Keep up the good work.

1 Like