Promoting my first ever Comedy story! No R4R but you can promote yours. I'll genuinely read yours if I like it

Another detective story Yay! Good one :blush:

1 Like

This is my story, let me know … …if you want to R4R,

Story Title: Do i belong to him ?
Author: Pearl (me)
Genre: Drama Mystery
Style: Limelight
Completed? No (ongoing)
Customization: yes

Description: This story tells about you will meet with alumni.

This alumni has a background that is very difficult to explain.

However,you will get obstacles. And so many mystery inside.

What’s that? Let’s read…

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), I would love to reach 1k reads by the end of this year. Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story,:hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him? (Ep no.6 out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

belong
belong.jpg476x506 211 KB

Do_I_Belong_To_Him_hn_posterThumb_1LNE1OyRzs

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story, :hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

if u interesting, please reply
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hey! Sorry I don’t usually do R4R but I’ll definitely check out your story! And as soon as I read it I will let you know. If you feel like reading my story please feel free to check it out. But it’s not mandatory! I want to support authors who have less reads so I check out every story posted here, hence everyone gets at least 1 story view from my side. If I like it I’ll continue. But if you guys feel like you can give my story a chance, you can read mine. (since I want genuine readers and I don’t want to force anyone to read my story.) Thank you :blush:

1 Like

sure no problem

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am so sorry that my chapters were short. The first 3 of my chapters were pretty short because I wanted to get my story out urgently because I was so happy that I even wrote it. Fortunately, the chapters of my story gets longer as you read on :slight_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

This I can understand because even I was like this while publishing first 4 chapters! We are in the same boat hahaha :sweat_smile: and please don’t apologize, it’s your story so you have right to do anything :grinning::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m currently fixing up episode 4’s possible script errors to prevent anything major. But I plan to publish just before (or forgive me, a little after) the new year :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really pleased. I hope you will continue to read my story. :wink:

1 Like

No problem. I can wait but I’m a very curious person lol. All the stories I love is not completed yet my bad :sweat_smile: but it really takes time for coding and all I know. When I was a reader I was like “Why are they not completing the story yet.” But now as an Author I know how difficult it is.

1 Like

Definetely I’ll continue. I mean who will solve the unsolved murder if I don’t? I’m the MC you know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That’s going to be a big surprise who the killer is. I assure you! :blush:

1 Like

No no I was meaning to tell you that if I don’t solve the case then who will… Because I’m the main character. (Sorry that was lame :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Thanks for understanding me.

1 Like

@24aya So this is my thread! You can promote your story here :grin:

1 Like

Hi, I just want to promote my story here. Feel free to give it a read and all feedback is much appreciated :blush:
My story: Dark Secrets
Author: Mary Jean
Genre: Fantasy
Story Style: Ink
Description: An ordinary girl but no ordinary secrets. Join the journey as she discovers who she really is and the supernatural secrets will be revealed.
Customisation: Yes, in episode 1
Episodes: 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram: @darksecrets.episode
Small cover:image

2 Likes

Thank u for tagging me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi would you like to do a read 4 read with my daughters story… Its called red light
https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6527634003525632

This story was really interesting and heart touching too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So this story entirely different from what I have read before! Title is perfect for the story! There is indeed a lot of drama lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like