Promoting my first ever story! Will also do R4R :D

do you have an Insta? I’m bad with using the forum and would rather send ss over there😭

Yess! I just made one lol. Its episodealexawrites181

Just followed you!

I messaged you (:

Hi, Please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller (finished)
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?

1 Like

WOW! Congrats on your first publication, I bet it will get a lot of reads. I’m still working on my story (isn’t published yet) and I agree with you that first stories won’t be as good as your 22nd story but it’s good to start somewhere.
Can I ask what app do you use to make your covers. (I’m interested in making my own.)

Congratulations! I will definitely give it a read!
I am currently writing a story and just looking to see if anyone would be interested in the concept.
“Athena is a struggling model that just got fired from the last chance she had at success. She is desperate for fame and decides to apply to multiple reality TV shows, all of them deny her apart from one, a dating show where she will be the star. Will she lie and fake her feelings on the show or will she find true love?”

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Oooo i like that!! So far to me thats a good concept :smiley:

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

I would be interested

Interested in doing an R4R for 3 chapters. DM me I’d you’re interested!

Title: ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
Description: ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ, ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ?
Instagram: @kana_epi

Hi! If you’re interested, I’m definitely down to do a r4r for my first story as well. :sunflower:

Title: Surviving The Storms

Genre: Categories In Drama, But A Mixture Of Romance/Comedy

Description: 7 individuals, and a pet are all stuck under one roof during some chaotic storms. How will 2 sets of siblings, and strangers get along till it’s over?
Instagram: Herepisode

Aware Of: 1-3 Episodes Being Short! Making That Up With Episode 4, No CC And Maybe Some Grammar Error.

Extra: Some Timed Choices, Choices Matters, Point Systems, Outfits/Hairstyle Choices.
Can’t Spend Any Gems Currently Low On That But I Will Definitely Send Screenshots Of Each Episode! :star2:

1-3 Chapters Only

Omg hiiii I would love to do r4r I just published my story for the unexpected writers competition its my first story in like 3 years lol (I cowrote it with my friend) and I’m really proud like I learned how to code for this <33333333 It’s got a lot of drama and choices that matter pls read it guys xoxoxo

Title: UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy
Genre: Romance
Author: Bridget Hawks (me lol) and Dana
Description: What happens when a rich hot billionaire hires your band to play at his wedding but then you fall for him and his bride and his stablemaster and your bandmate??
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Can we do r4r?

Hi, your story sounds really interesting! Let me know if you’re up for a r4r!
Here is my story:

Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a ROYAL werewolf lineage resides… and her mate. Limited CC|LL|Choices

Features:

• Advanced directing
  • Choices
  • Some CC
  • Art scenes
  • Point system

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_MQMUWjS4nA

link: Episode Writer Portal

Heyy guys!! I’m so excited to share First my Episode story with you. If you’re fan of suspense, Action, and romance then you’ll definitely want to check this out. I’ve created some really complex and interesting characters, and I think you’ll enjoy following this journeys as its related to their dark and painful past. So if you are looking for something to keep you on the edge of the seat, be sure to check out my story on episode
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
I’m down for R4R (3x3)