Promoting My First Story- "But I Love You"

Hi! Today I finally got over my nervousness and published what I hope is the first of many stories by me! If you would like, please give it a read! I’d love to read other peoples stories as well, so feel free to promote your story on this thread!

Story: But I Love You
Author: Anonymouse BB
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Life can change in a moment, like Esther’s did when Glendale High’s Golden boy got stranded in her families bakery one rainy evening,
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6339552547307520

Here is the covers for the story in case anyone has trouble finding it!

Thank y’all!

2 Likes

Hi would you like to do r4r? I’ll send ss when I’m done! Here’s my story:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

1 Like

i’d be happy to do a read4read

1 Like

I’d love to do one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! thanks!

1 Like

I’ll need my passes to refill, but my story is called Hale Huna and this is the cover:

could you post a screenshot for proof?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll post them once I read it! Thanks again!

1 Like

Lovely story! I enjoyed reading it!
ss:

1 Like

I’m so glad you liked it! Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I’m currently on episode 3, but I love it so far! Its great! Here are my screen shots!

1 Like

I didn’t catch your Instagram. I’m afraid when I search it, I get stuff that doesn’t look right. What is it?

Oof nevermind. Found it. anonymousealive, right?

Yes! Sorry I forgot to post it haha!

Well I just finished reading it, and it’s so lovely!

SPOILER for those looking on.

I’m a religious person, and also kind of a recluse, so Esther and I really really relate. I literally nap after church every Sunday, too. XDXD

I can’t wait for a continuation <3

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong, independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith? CC

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

I would love to do a read 4 read! It may take a day for me to get started, as my phone has to get fixed but hopefully I’ll have it back in my hands by tomorrow or Tuesday! Thanks!

1 Like

No problem, but kindly add your story on my list anyways :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thank you! That means a lot!

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If have could you directly message me on instagram? My story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

I’d love to! Once my phone is fixed I’ll DM you! Thanks!

1 Like