Promoting My First Story- "But I Love You"

Hey dear :slight_smile:

I will add your story to my favs <3 And be sure, I let you know when I start reading yours.
But it could take a while because there are 5 stories before I can read yours. Just FYI :slight_smile:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

Awe thanks! I’ll make sure to read yours as well when my phone gets fixed!

No hurry :kissing_heart:

Hey girl, there you go :slight_smile:
Just finished your story right now. I really like the plot so far <3

![image|281x499]
I was a little bit confused about the “old Esther” and "old Adrien
" name… but I guess there is a meaning behind it :slight_smile: Or maybe I don’t get it at the beginning of the story. :stuck_out_tongue:

And look at the screenshot of Adrien and Rose. I think you wanted to write “If you don’t mind me asking” instead of “if you don’t ask me asking”.

I loved your backgrounds btw… great and cute. They fit pretty good to your story :slight_smile:

(upload://aEWZhwBnM8t6H14IetIF6Hx9cBU.png)

I saw some speech bubble errors; I took a screenshot for you :slight_smile: And you should check up the scene at Episode 3 while all of the 3 were talking. There was a little chaos with the bubbles.

That’s it. But I liked your story so far. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! I had issues but since my phone wasn’t working and I’m using an older computer at the moment, I haven’t gotten the chance to fix anything! So it means a lot that you could point that out! Thanks again!

Your Welcome.
We have to help each other :blush:
I‘m always happy, too, when someone tells me anything I have to fix :slight_smile:

So am I, I tend to miss stuff a lot and don’t have any one irl to check my writing! Thanks again! I think I got a lot of it fixed so it should be better when I update episode 4 this week!

Always glad to help :slight_smile:

I’m currently on episode 4, but I can’t wait to read more! Here are the screenshots I have taken!

aw that’s so sweet thank you!

Hey, I just wondered if you already get to read my story? :slight_smile:

Yes! I’m so sorry it has taken so long. I had a personal problem come up and had to get offline for a while. I have the screenshots in my phone which I’ll get back sometime tomorrow!