Promoting My First Story- "But I Love You"

Hey dear :slight_smile:

I will add your story to my favs <3 And be sure, I let you know when I start reading yours.
But it could take a while because there are 5 stories before I can read yours. Just FYI :slight_smile:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

Awe thanks! I’ll make sure to read yours as well when my phone gets fixed!

No hurry :kissing_heart:

Hey girl, there you go :slight_smile:
Just finished your story right now. I really like the plot so far <3

![image|281x499]
I was a little bit confused about the “old Esther” and "old Adrien
" name… but I guess there is a meaning behind it :slight_smile: Or maybe I don’t get it at the beginning of the story. :stuck_out_tongue:

And look at the screenshot of Adrien and Rose. I think you wanted to write “If you don’t mind me asking” instead of “if you don’t ask me asking”.

I loved your backgrounds btw… great and cute. They fit pretty good to your story :slight_smile:

(upload://aEWZhwBnM8t6H14IetIF6Hx9cBU.png)

I saw some speech bubble errors; I took a screenshot for you :slight_smile: And you should check up the scene at Episode 3 while all of the 3 were talking. There was a little chaos with the bubbles.

That’s it. But I liked your story so far. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! I had issues but since my phone wasn’t working and I’m using an older computer at the moment, I haven’t gotten the chance to fix anything! So it means a lot that you could point that out! Thanks again!

Your Welcome.
We have to help each other :blush:
I‘m always happy, too, when someone tells me anything I have to fix :slight_smile:

So am I, I tend to miss stuff a lot and don’t have any one irl to check my writing! Thanks again! I think I got a lot of it fixed so it should be better when I update episode 4 this week!

Always glad to help :slight_smile:

I’m currently on episode 4, but I can’t wait to read more! Here are the screenshots I have taken!

aw that’s so sweet thank you!

Hey, I just wondered if you already get to read my story? :slight_smile:

Yes! I’m so sorry it has taken so long. I had a personal problem come up and had to get offline for a while. I have the screenshots in my phone which I’ll get back sometime tomorrow!

That’s great, dear :kissing_heart:
I hope everything’s fine now.

This is my new story! I hope you’ll like it :blush:

Name: The fragments of the past

Author: Kate B

Instagram name: kateb_episode

Description: After a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?

Chapters: 3

Genre: Action/ romance

Link:

I loved your story! Great job!

Sorry that I’m just seeing this! I’d love to read your story!

Hey I would love to do a R4R!
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Episodes 10 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life? Drama, action, romance

College Days: Forbidden Truth

You went to jail during senior year in high school because of a stupid mistake. You start your life over by going to college! Until someone releases the truth…

Small Note: If you are confused about the father and how he is so forgiving or how the MC went to college… it will be in chapter 4!

Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5000234514055168

33%20PM

We can do r4r if you want! :slight_smile:

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

R4R on instagram? we do 3/3 first?

What inside of my story :grin: ?

1- Art scene in all episode (Comic Art style)
2- I use different directing and discover overlay things by using my drawing
3- In this story don’t have CC. But I figure out how I want put CC without against my drawings

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112