Promoting my FIRST story ever!

Hey guys, my name is Cat Hemmings. As a new writer in the Episode community, I proudly present you my first published story ever: “IN THE NAME OF LOVE” by Cat Hemmings on Episode! Also available on Wattpad. A romance/drama with a little bit of nonfiction in it.
LINK: http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere
Teaser: After high school, Katrina moves on from her unpleasant past to follow her dreams, but is meeting the indecisive Greyson Michael Chance another heartbreak or the best of them all?
I spend the whole night working on every episode, putting effort into it. Would really really mean A LOT if y’all take time to read it. Thank you in advance!!! Also FEEL FREE to promote your stories down below as well. I’m checking out every one of them. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Title—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Genra—> adventure (sci-fi)
Link—>

Description—>
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Hope you enjoy :wink: feel free to tell your opinion and leave fanmail if you like

Sounds interesting… I will give it a read… All the best

Thanks, hope you like it😉

title clashing with you
genre romance

Aubrey and her father move across the country to get a better start on life then Aubrey comes into contact with a guy but she doesn’t know his dad works for her dad but they hate each other to start with but they eventually fall in love there’s drama and action in here and it’s not one of those classic typical cliches

I read it… And it was okay… I mean the concept the story line was nice but the dialogues could have been improved… and it was moving too fast… it could have been more dramatic… it was also confusing. Overall good job… may be your next story will be more good. Don’t mind my critics just take it as my veiw . Hopefully it helps… And I did like it… just few corrections could make it much better…

Will give it a read… :grinning:

thank you I have had a lot of trouble because I am on my phone I don’t have access to a computer so I go with what I got this is also my first story so I know there’s room for improvement

Would love to give it a read… sounds nice… :grinning:

Thanks​:blush: I am actually working on dialogue , about add drama ,lol,I was thinking on it from 2 days , yet I am clueless :sweat_smile: would you love to tell what type of drama’s you want ?

Are you asking for drama in your present story or new story or how to add drama in general… ?

i can help if you want…

Here is a little review of mine:

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: Heather has no parents, she is trapped in a place were she can’t go out and were she has to work everyday or else the leaders will kill her, but what happens when her best friend (which is a boy) and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there for good and start a brand new life…! Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

I think I am goona revamped it , would you like to tell if that’s idea is better? Or I should stick to this?

You can revamp it… I can help you if you want with story to make it more dramatic or effective…

Or if you want you can leave this story and work on other story and I can help you with that too…
If you have any ideas for new story then you can work on it and if not you can revamp this story itself…

Actually I have idea , but mobile writer portal doesn’t allow me to use all styles :sweat_smile: and I have Idea for this too (thanks to boring afternoon) but I am not sure if it is better than what it is now

Well I can help you if you need in deciding

Great , thanks :blush: I will pm you

Sure