Promoting My First Story On Episode

Hey!! Check out my first story! I’d really appreciate any criticism or opinions or tips you may have! This is all new for me so anything does help! And I just want my story to reach its fullest potential!
GENRE: Fantasy
TITLE: Merry Memories
STYLE: ink / classic
SMALL DESCRIPTION: Michelle Frost is in for a whirlwind adventure when she wakes up from a fall she had & while trying to remember some memories, does she happen to find love with a mystery guy?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867787091869696
COVER:

1 Like

Can we do a read for read? My story is called DD: Unpredictable love

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: ,
We could do a read for read if you want ?

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

1 Like

Of course! I’ll be sure to check it out today and let you know what I think!
Also, My story “Merry Memories” does have 3 chapters as a little heads up as to how much you’ll be reading and please let me know what you think on it as well!

hi! your story sounds interesting so I am interested in doing read for read :smile:

My story is called You, Me And The Beat
LINK:

hope you’ll enjoy :blush:

1 Like

Thank You, I’ll start reading your episode and show you a screenshot when I’ve read all three episodes :blush:

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll be sure to check it out as soon as I can today! Also went ahead and filled out the form for you so it’s all set and ready to go! Thanks so much again!

Awesome! I’ll be sure to check it out! and if you’d like I’m always open to feedback and or opinions you might have on making improvements and making sure it can be the best it can! :grinning:

1 Like

Read and loved your story! I really enjoyed the story line/plot, but also how you gave the reader options that allowed them to be a part of the story as well! :blush:

Also here’s a screenshot as well, just so you know that I did indeed read it!

Thank you :slight_smile:
I’ll give you a feedback when i’m done reading yours :slight_smile:

xo

1 Like

I loved your story and I believe it has potential of becoming a very popular story! The only thing I recommend is to give the reader more choices and to create bigger cliff hangers so the reader continues to read your story :blush:

1 Like

Hi, are you up for a r4r? Your story seems really interesting !!

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

1 Like

Of course! I’ll be more than happy to take a look at it and send you over a screenshot and let you know what I think! Your story seems really interesting too! :grin:

1 Like

Tysm x is 3 episodes ok? I’ll read 3 of your obviously

Yeah, 3 Episodes is no problem at all! I’ll be sure to take a look at it today!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! That really does just mean so much to me honestly! :blush:

And totally! I’ll be sure to add those suggestions into my work so that way I can improve my story! I really appreciate you critiques! :smile: