Promoting my first story, Promote yours too! Serious R4R!

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it.

Please let me know what u think :heartpulse:

1 Like

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜†, ๐—œโ€™๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐Ÿฐ๐—ฅ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œโ€™๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ?

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:x

(๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข/๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ/๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ.)

๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†: Oakley High
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ: LORA.WRITER
๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: Drama (Drama/Romance/Mystery/)
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€: 6 (on going)
๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜†๐—น๐—ฒ: Limelight
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : After being framed for her parents murder, Bexley is sent to Oakley High. The School For Criminals. But is she really as innocent as she believes? (LL,CC)

So I just read the first episode and Iโ€™m loving it so far!!! I love the characters, the execution, and it was really entertaining! Iโ€™ll read the other episodes now, but I canโ€™t wait for your next update! :blush:

1 Like

Hey! I actually have read ur story before!!
And I rly like it.
Iโ€™ll get my partner to read it too

Thank uuuu!!!
I appreciate it so much!
Iโ€™d love to hear more from u

1 Like

Oh have you? :joy:x

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey girl! Iโ€™ve finished reading your story.

Itโ€™s really good so far and has a lot of potential. It has an amazing, gripping storyline and I love the riddles and letters she gets from the blackmailer as this adds suspense and mystery to your story. I canโ€™t wait to see how this story goes and what will happen next, well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:x

I have no criticisms apart from maybe zoom in on the characters more, especially when they are talking to the reader or narrating (when she is writing her diary). But thatโ€™s not a big thing and if Iโ€™m being honest it doesnโ€™t really matter too much :joy:

Here are the screenshots:

Thank u so much. I love the constructive criticism :heartpulse: Hope u stay tuned!!
Just to be clear, u mean that like I zoom in on the characters more right?

Btw u got Instagram?

1 Like

Itโ€™s no problem and I will definitely be reading more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, thatโ€™s what I meant. And no, I donโ€™t have an Instagram account yet :joy:x

1 Like

Name: Worst Served Cold
Genre: Romance + Mystery
Style: Limelight
Description: Hailey Crawford. An innocent women living a normal life. Or is she? Unleash the facade that masks the true dirt thatโ€™s happening in Haileyโ€™s life, all while balancing a fluctuating romance with the finest bachelor, THE Leon Hendrix. Who is who and what is what? Remember, revenge is NOT a dish best served cold.

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Worst Served Cold

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

Want to do a r4r with ours??

Title: Magicka; The Power of Music
Style; LL
Chapters: 3 chapters published.

Description; Yesterday a simple human. Today a master of the Magic Music in an alternate universe. Would you be able to create your band and bring the music back with The Power of Music?

Specials:

• Choice to play as; Plus Size Female / Generic Female or Male.
  • Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC (including name) and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Limited CC for your band members.
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Mermaids, Orcs, Giants, wizards, smurfs, A lot music and much much more!

Cover credits: @vitag.draws on IG

The link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6333193284026368

Heyyy I already checked out your story before however im not sure if you did

Iโ€™ll get to it and send u screenshots when Iโ€™m done

1 Like

oh yeah sorry we have done r4r. sometimes I forget stories I read

Okay Iโ€™m not even complimenting u but this story is amazing!!
The advanced directing is out of this world!

1 Like

Title: Loving a Liar
Author: Vanessa H.
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Style: LL
Story Description: Angelโ€™s a different person since something had changed. Evil, unkind, and no interest in other peopleโ€™s feelings. Can love change anything? [Choices Matter; CC]
Published Episodes: 3
Cover:

Link:

Iโ€™m gonna start yours now.

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lemme know what u think

Not currently doing R4Rs but I would love for you to check out my story if you have the chance x

Title: Lost in Space
Author: Raven Writes
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon)
Summary: It is the year 3025, and you, among ten others, have the amazing opportunity to explore space! All seems well until your ship crash lands in an unknown part of the galaxyโ€ฆ

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6255933331668992

NAME: Flash
DESCRIPTION: You see is a chain of events, but who do they belong to? Your closest friend, Hudson, is out on a mission in search for vengeance, will he find what heโ€™s looking for?
CHAPTERS: 3 chapters (complete)
GENRE: Mystery
STYLE: Ink
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778327886692352
INSTAGRAM: hx.episode
COVER: