Promoting my first story, promote yours too!

Hey lovelies, I just wanted to create this thread to promote my first story that I published last week. This story means a lot to me since it’s based off my high school experience and has shaped me into the person I am today, so if you’re in the mood to read something new and support new authors it would be greatly appreciated if you gave my story a read and I definitely support back as well. :heartbeat: I’ve been looking for some new stories too, so please drop your story below. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Story Title: Falsely Labeled ( INK ) Limelight coming soon…

Chapters out as of Today : Three

Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy

Short Description : You’re a good girl but a nasty rumor spread about you due to an incident your freshman year has labeled you as the school’s "floozy" , Can you make the best of your senior year?

Author: Calida T. or GhostWriter

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5701033957654528

Instagram: @epy.ghostwriter

14 Likes

Hey you up for a r4r lmk, loved the cover btw :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
Here’s my story!

It’s called Just Friends (drama/romance)
Returned home after 1.5 year. People are not the same, but neither are you. But everything goes down hill when last years problems reappears.

1 Like

I love this cover btw!! I’m going to read it as soon as I get passes :joy: Sounds interesting!
If you’re looking for new stories and you’re into mystery, my story may be perfect for you. Here are the details;
This story narrates how Ana’s little brother Matthew was drowned to death during their parent’s wedding. Even though everybody was present in the crime scene, nobody saw anything. The police closed the case considering it a suicide or just an accident. Ana dosen’t buy it, so she’ll try to find clues by herself. Things get complicated when Ana becomes the first suspects of a private investigator her parents hired. Fin love, find clues, and, find the responsible.

would love if you could give it a go! Please, tell me what you think :heart:
It inclues advanced directing, choices matter, 2LI, LGBT+ option, full CC on MC and LI, games, inventory, you’ll play as all the characters, different endings based on how many clues you got…
You can find it after the name “Between me and the sea” :ocean:
My username is “Bertha” :blush: (and my instagram is @bertha_episode)

1 Like

Thank you so much love! and yes I’m definitely up for a R4R. If you have an instagram I can send you screenshots once I’m done. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you so much sweet-heart! :kissing_closed_eyes: and absolutely, I’m gonna follow you on Instagram and check it out. The description seems very unique and is already intriguing me to read it lol. :smile: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sure it’s @emma.epistories :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!! I followed you too :heart: Looking forward to read your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story :grinning:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action/Drama
Chapters: 10
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Gotta love a action/drama story and love your cover as well! Definitely gonna check this out! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Here’s my story:

Ps it’s for lGBTQ+ contest

Tittle: Queer: Strange love
Author: Minimayday
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4
Description: He came back to you? Can you trust him still though? Somebody is spreading rumors about you, can you find out who it is? Will you find love on the way? (4 love interests LL)
Instagram: raven_episode_231

2 Likes

Blah_Dz_posterThumb_s47foBkiqy

This story, I revamped and I published Today!

Genre: Drama; Crudehumor; tearjerker

Desp: They were never supposed to meet. Because heaven knew if they did, everything would crumble and fall into it’s highly designed place.
“The power of words is so underestimated.”

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6309578045456384; I only have 3 episodes.

Author: Selena Knight or Selenophile Knight.

Instagram: writingimaginations

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :two_hearts:

Title: Blackbird
Author: Licorice
Genre: Action
Summary: Being her personal assistant isn’t the only thing Chase’s new boss has in mind for him. Secrets of the underworld begin to unveil, and not everything is exactly as it seems. (Male & female MC, point system, impactful choices)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Link: https://bit.ly/365yrLB
Instagram: @licorice.ep

1 Like

I’ll add it to my list to check out love, also good luck in the contest! :smile: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yes, another action! Adding it to my reading list. The cover looks like an action movie too, love it! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Wow, the description seems really deep, I can’t wait to read this one and congratulations on revamping and publishing this love. We love to see authors perfecting their work, lol. :kissing_closed_eyes: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve actually been pretty anxious today :sweat_smile: :joy:
But your sounds good too, I was hooked just from the title

1 Like

That looks really good! the cover is oh my god beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: Gonna start it in a few minutes

1 Like

Your story looks lovely! I love the cover too! I will definitely check it out. My story is Island Fortune and I would love it if you would check it out too :slight_smile:

Title : Island Fortune
Author : Kaysia
Style : LL
Genre : Drama, romance, thriller, mystery
Description : Camilla is running from her past. When she inherits a beach mansion and a unique opportunity arises, her life seemingly turns around. Will her past catch up with her?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5618885366448128
Instagram : kaysia.writes
Large Cover Small Cover

1 Like

Definitely will check this out! Cover art looks amazing too! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Don’t be doll, and aw thank you! :dizzy: :blush:

1 Like