Promoting my first story, promote yours too!

Oh wow, it’s been so long since I checked out a thriller story on episode, Can’t wait to see what’s in store for this, the description seems pretty interesting :heartbeat: and thank you so much love!

Thank you pooh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, y’all are too sweet! :blush: :sparkling_heart:

It’s mostly drama but there’s definitely plenty of thriller elements in it!

1 Like

Gotta love the drama too! It sounds right up my alley. :relaxed:

Greetings! Thanks for this thread. Here are my two stories. Perhaps one or both may strike your fancy. If you do end up reading either of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you might have. :grin:

Magicka Entry

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

My current ongoing story...

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Thirteen currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapters: 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

My hat goes off to anyone who writes fantasy stories, like the amount of imagination and creation that goes into it, it’s like creating your own new world in your mind and to perfectly bring it to life for others to follow through that story is just amazing to me. I swear I would never get past the first chapter if I even tried to do an fantasy book lol, with that being said I’ll definitely check it out love and good luck on the contest as well. :kissing_closed_eyes: :heartbeat: hope to see you on the front page! :smile:

I love the cover hon! Also, I find stories that take place in different era’s very interesting, can’t wait to see what yours have in store! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy them. :blush:

1 Like

Hello :blush: I just read the 3 chapters of your story… I hope you will continue writing :slightly_smiling_face:
I’d appreciate it if you read my story its called "Mia’
Link:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will absolutely return the favor love, thank you again! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Im totally up for a R4R.

Story Tittle: Into the Light
Author: Dawn
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters: 3 more coming soon
Description: The story is about a girl trying to find her way through high school social hierarchy. She has a turn of events her sophomore year of high school. Her luck changes when she catches the eye of the captain of the football and he isn’t the only guy.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4590553677365248
Cover:

Check out my Instagram @dawn_on_episode

1 Like

Story not published yet! But folllow my insta: @Episode.MnM

My story is called Worst Served Cold

1 Like

Follow for follow?

I think we actually follow each other already or I have seen you on one of my followers stories lol, cute cover hun! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely love, cute cover btw! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Ooh good! What’s ur insta?

1 Like

@epy.ghostwriter :heartbeat: