1 Like

@she_writes yes my Instagram is th3punkprincess08.episodeart

1 Like

hey i’m up for r4r :two_hearts:
Here’s my story<3:
Title: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Episodes: 4 (more coming) DO NOT GO ONTO EPISODE 4 (it’s not done, you will end up just watching the intro and u will just waist a pass).
Style: Limelight, (Full CC)
Description: Cold, Ruthless and not to mention Dangerous. Ajax Santos is everything Leane should avoid but what happens when they meet eyes and engage in a night of Hot Steamy Passion? [LL, CC]
Cover:

due to some complications i don’t have an instagram account yet.

1 Like

Thank you,
iIl follow you now and DM you when I’m ready to do the r4r :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you, the cover looks so nice too!!

I can DM you on here when I’m free to do the r4r :laughing:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

2 Likes

I’ll DM you on IG when I’m free for the r4r
The cover is amazing! ❤️‍🔥

1 Like

Thank you so much. :heart::heart: The cover was done by zuzu.original on Instagram. I’ll be going back to her in a few months God willing for a cover for my other new story coming up.

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grinning: I’m willing to read three chapters

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Fantasy
Chapter: 9
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?
Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

2 Likes

:purple_heart:I am up for READ FOR READ. My new story it’s called Worlds Apart and it has 5 chapters. I think that it would be fair if we exchange 5 episodes for reading,. If you don’t have 4 chapters out yet, we can also read 3x3 chapters on each other’s stories. :heart_decoration:

:purple_heart:We can do R4R on IG too!

:purple_heart:Feedbacks are always welcome!

:exclamation:SCREENSHOTS ARE REQUIRED! :exclamation:

:purple_heart:Story name: Worlds Apart
:purple_heart:Author name: Luna
:purple_heart:Chapters: 5
:purple_heart:Style: LL
:purple_heart:Genre: Drama
:purple_heart:Description: A girl lives a quiet life with her parents until there is a conflict between them and they go their separate ways. Will you be able to understand the fate of the girl?
:purple_heart:Instagram: starluna.epi
:purple_heart:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5306622156144640
:purple_heart:Cover:

2 Likes

Yes to r4r.
Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My new story
Title : The Cursed Island
Genre : Fantasy
Episode: 1-3 out
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4909751163617280
Description : A journey she thought will give her a break from her past led to a magical island . A island who needs a savior, where magic will not save lifes but a true heart will!
CC, 1LI
Not active on ig anymore .

cover new

2 Likes

Hi! sorry for a late reply but i’ll definitely read your story, i’m happy to read it all !
My story is being updated right now so it’s not visible on the app but I’ll add you on instagram and DM you when it’s visible again :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hi i’ll definitely read your story and i’ll DM you on here when my story is visible on the app again because i’m updating my episodes :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the late reply!
I’m happy to read all chapters of your story!
I am updating my story at the moment so it isn’t visible on the app for now but i’ll DM you on IG when it’s visible again. feel free to read as many episodes as you’d like (there’ll be 4 when it’s visible again) :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Hi thanks for thread…
I am promoting my 2 stories…

Author Kesar
Style INK
Genre Action
Inst Kesar8355
COVER 1st story…
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4740159463161856 1

image 2nd story…
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602119935623168

Enjoy reading…:blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 9
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Hi sorry about this but can I please get you to fill out the form (link is in my original thread just so i can keep track of all the R4R’s

1 Like

Hi sorry about this but can I please get you to fill out the form (link is in my original thread just so I’m able to keep track of all the R4R’s

1 Like

Hi sorry about this but can I please get you to fill out the form (link is in my original thread just so i can keep track of all the R4R’s otherwise I might forget lol

1 Like