Promoting my first story! Share yours with me as well! R4R welcomed!

Hi, I posted my first episode story and figured any other small (or big) creators could do the same! The first few episodes aren’t perfect so don’t go in with high expectations please lol. It does get better and you could see the growth as the episodes go on!

Falling For The Bachelor
Description:
Is 8 weeks enough time to get to know world-famous bachelor, Cyrus Hadid? Autumn is about finding out what it’s like to live rich and what it means to love. Will she sink or swim?
Episodes: 11
Genre: Romance
Cover:
Episode cover

Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram: myrag.ep

9 Likes

Hi! Would you like to R4R? :blush:
My story is The Fairy Secret if your interested

I’m reading The Fairy Secret. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Also congrats on your first story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread!

Title: Crimes and Love (LL)
Genre: Romance
About: You’re a famous singer who meets mafia capo Charlie Glaviano. Will this work or is it too risky to be together? Well, what happens when your ex comes back with a memory machine…?

There’s one love interest and full CC for the MC and love interest + one opportunity to customize the MC’s brother and aunt

The link to my story is here: Episode Writer Portal

I hope you guys read and enjoy my story!
Instagram: @episode.kaiaa

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R! And thank you so much! :relaxed:

I like to do r4r with you if you like :blush:

1 Like

Let’s do it!

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! Congratulations on publishing your first story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:
Both of my stories are thrillers and have a romance subgenre :wink:.

Story Link: Desperation Story Link
Episodes: 6 (ONGOING)

:beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check them out!

1 Like

Great :blush: how many episode do you want to do??? I have 7 episode.

Thank you so much for this thread.
I’d love to do r4r
**Story name: ** The stories of Mahabharata
Author : Mikasa & Panda
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: LL
Description: The struggle for power between 2 groups stirred up the greatest wars of all times. With Lord Krishna as ally, can the Pandavas win against their own race or will they submit to defeat?
What to expect?
War, Romance, Betrayal, Religion, Oaths, Envy, Power play, plot twists

Limited CC
Choices
Art scenes

Link

Cover

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread. I would love to do R4R.

Title: Guardians Of The Triskelion (LL)
Author:- Kim Swan
Genre: Fantasy
About: Getting into Blue - Ray Academy without your wolf wasn’t easy and uncovering the decades old secrets isn’t about to get any easier. CC., Choice Matter, LL. There’s one love interest and full CC for the love interest and Limited CC for the MC.

Link:- Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey there! :grin:

I am a new writer and currently only have one story out. I am looking to do a R4R and just need some new stories to read in general!
I hope you enjoy my story!

Title: Night of the Blood Moon
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Episodes: There are 8 episodes completed and I try to update once a week!
Description: Lies, family secrets, and Werewolves. What happens when Samara is swept into a world of supernatural creatures? Will she manage to make it out of this human, or die trying?

There is art scenes and full CC for the main character and the love interest!

Link to my story: Night of the Blood Moon

I hope you guys enjoy!
Instagram: luna.episode.xox

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope you like my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! This isn’t my first story, but it’s a story I have been writing since the DD (digital dating) contest. Obviously didn’t win lol. But it would be great if anyone would read it. Perfect for the holidays, since it’s Christmas themed.

Title: Wrapped Up
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Ivy finally landed her dream job as a writer. Her first assignment: get the full experience on the new dating app, EpiMatch. She has two weeks to find love.
Episodes: 13 and ongoing. Will be finished on Christmas

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey hun! I just wanted to ask if you started my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not yet I will today though :relaxed:

1 Like