Promoting my first story! Share yours with me as well! R4R welcomed!

Sounds good hun! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll add it to my list! :slight_smile:

Great, thanks!

Thank you so much for this babe!!

TITLE: I’ll Tolerate You

GENRE: Drama

AUTHOR: Maddy <3

EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: You get accepted into your dream collage, while you’re there you bump into your childhood best friend/first love… Will you guys rekindle the spark you once had? Or be frenemies?

COVER:

[LINK](Episode Writer Portal)

FULL CC, ONE LI, NO GEM CHOICES

INSTAGRAM: @mezmerizing.epi

Hope you guys like it :))

1 Like

Hi lovely people! I just released my first story that I’ve worked on for a while <3 It would make my day if anyone finds the time to read it. It is a sapphic fantasy story with enemies to lovers and a bigger plot behind the romance as well. Main character is a lesbian assassin, love interest is a kingdom leading woman of color and a big side character is nonbinary and uses They/Them. It’s called: Blade and Bloom

Thank you and have a good day (:

1 Like

I would love to do an R4R if you’re interested! The cover you have is absolutely stunning!

Please let me know if you would like the screenshots via forums or Instagram (if so, I will need your handle, mine is @himeji.episode). I would love to do a 3x3. Let me know if this is feasible.

Also of note: I only will read the first chapter with screenshots and continue after you do the same. Then I will do the remaining 2 agreed upon.

UL: Mafia’s Thorn

Link CLICK HERE!

Look forward to reading your story~

• Himeji
1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do an R4R with you, if you’re interested? I can send you my story details via PM :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yes of course!

1 Like

Just sent you a PM :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread & I would love to do a R4R! :purple_heart: I can also take any constructive criticism :smiling_face:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, some advanced directing, werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, witches, fairies, etc.

1 Like

Hi
Thank you for this :heart:
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 8 (ongoing)
Description: You wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. You realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. Something terrible is going on around you and your friends. Will you be able to find it? the most important thing is, will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

I’d love to promote my story Deadly Nightshade!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Episodes: 11 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Customization: Limited for the MC. She’s black.

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author”.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

I would recommend my story: Eight-eens! :heart: This is the description for it: “Eight teens. Lots of drama. Lots of challenges… Play as Veronica who navigates life facing family drama, high-school drama, love and of course her big friendship group.” My insta: tashas.epistories <3

1 Like

My First Story- Unconventional Love✨

Episodes- 20 released so far and I update every Thursday

Genre- Romance

Description- You applied for your dream job at Kings News and didn’t realize your dream man would come along with it. Can you have both or will your world start to fall down?

Gem choices- the gem choices are mostly for support the author at the end of the story. There are some gem choices for bonus scenes or features but do not impact the story they just give additional insight or fun

Link to story- I’m reading Unconventional Love. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

Hey, Thanks for this post. I just recently completed Season 3 of my story called The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy. You can check it out below:

Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: INK
Episodes: 36 (Season 3 COMPLETE) (ONGOING)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: There’s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: Monster Castle LL
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Sibling’s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your sibling’s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MC’s Sibling, MC’s LI, and MC’s Sibling’s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and more…

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: You’ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debby’s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before it’s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 17 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Get ready for an epi adventure with my new action-romance story! With pulse-pounding action and heartwarming romance, this story is perfect for fans of all genres. Don’t miss out on the adventure of a life time. With twists and turns around every corner, this story is sure to keep you guessing until the very end!!!
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) :wink: :wink:

Hi guys!
I’ve just published my first story in episode!

It’s called “RACING HEARTS”.
PLOT: Lily thought working for the odious and arrogant racing driver, August Somerville, would be a dream come true: little does she know the trouble that comes with it… FULL CC

Please check it out! New episodes coming soon!

Heyy Everyone
@YoyoM @Tabitha_Williams_3 @kikiwrites @Cerisontea @Myraa23 @Himeji @LavenderSun @mezmeric333 @Sdcxoxx @Kim_Swan
If you are interested in R4R or G4G, send me a message…

Hello :blush: :blush:
@aishani @Sunset_Shimmer @Kaiaa @emmy17.episode @Myraa23
If you are interested in R4R or G4G, send me a message…