Promoting my first story!

opinion
mustread

Hey @Kaskaydee! I just finished reading your story and it’s lit! I can relate to the struggle of editing the first chapter :joy: yours came out really well though, so don’t worry. I think the plot is really nice and entertaining, I like your sense of humor. Jason is such a little precious cupcake :heart_eyes: (rip hot pocket)
So my only suggestion is keep going! I can see you’re making a step forward every chapter, so stick to this path
I’m going to leave a positive review on your fanmail too for everyone to read :wink:

This scene though :joy::joy::joy:

When dreams come true

OMG Thank you so much this really motivates me so much :). This absolutely means the world to me. I been wanting to write this story for years and now I am actually doing it. I am currently in the process of writing chapter 4 and I am really going to enjoy this. (sneak peek on IG.) It would help a lot of you are capable of sharing too.

Can you do me a favor and link me your story? I think we agreed upon a R4R.

Don’t even mention it! It should be normal to support each other and if someone’s doing a good job, I don’t see why she/he shouldn’t be praised :slight_smile: here’s the link to mine: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941839191212032 , hope you’ll like it!

Thank you I will definitely read it tomorrow. I Will message you once I have started reading it.

And again thank you so much.

Hey! r4r?
I’ll send proof! :slight_smile:

Here ya go:

Title: Stealing His Heart

Author: Silent Platinum

Style: INK

Cover:

Genre: Romance

Description:
You, your little sister and your mom moved to North Cali because your sister has Cystic Fibrosis. But you never expected to meet an outcast and… Steal his Heart. CC INCLUDED​

Chapters released: 2 (3 is not done yet)

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4934853843615744

Hope you enjoy :hearts:

Awesome thank for sending me your story! It has to go on a wait list because I have to catch up and read others.

Okay thats fine :slight_smile: