Promoting my first story.!

Hey guys.! I published my very first story on episode yesterday and I have 4 episodes. I would love for you guys to read it and give feed back.! Post your story down below.!! Mine is Twisted Perfection (Shadows from the past)

Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more. Customization available.

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 12 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

Hi, I would love to do R4R with you and I normally write a review for the first three episodes and overview + rating if you would like that. If you do want to read one of my stories, I have two which you can choose one from.
Ace of Hearts: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Judge, Jury and Executioner: As a lawyer, you take on your first and biggest murder trial which you are destined to lose, but what happens when, against public belief, you start to think that the defendant is actually innocent? Can you work out who really killed Emilia Reid? (Character Customisation Available!)

Thank you so much!

Do you want to do r4r?
This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink
Link:

Ok let’s do it.! Mine is “Twisted Perfection” (Shadows from the past)

Yes let’s do it.!!

I’ll read it! Send me a screenshot when you have read it!

Got you.!!

Hi, looking for readers and stories! happy to do a R4R and give or receive any tips/advice. [I know they are a little short to start with]
If you’re interested send me a reply!

On Rosie’s 18th birthday, her world is turned upside down. Finding out you’re vampire royalty is hard enough. Let alone being hunted by other vampires. CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS.

Thanks a bunch- The book worm!
PNG

reading it.!

This is my story :smile:

Name: MY DREAMS
Chapters : 7, more are coming soon
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5034369785528320

Description: : Nadia has just realized her dream, When her forgotten past slowly comes to the surface. How will Nadia react? Will she finally find what she was looking for?

Instagram: @juliette15.episode

Cover:

Hey
So I’ve just read the first two episodes! I think it’s brilliant and you certainly know a thing or two about the law! I think the story is gripping and keeps you reading, plus the unveiling of new clues keeps the story flowing at a good pace. I will definitely keep reading!

hi!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest. :smiley: