Promoting my **Mature** story! If you're into that, please check it out! Feel free to promote yours too! ~

Hey! I’m currently writing my first story, updating 2x a week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My story is super hot, I’m not even gonna try and be humble about it LOL. It’s very funny, spicy, and well written. I swear, if someone else that isn’t me had written it, I would still recommend it.
(No R4R for me-- If this story sounds interesting to you, check it out! If not, it’s all good :grin:)

Title: Senior Year
Author: Masali
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama - (it has 'em all!)
Chapters: 6 complete so far, planning to have ~40-60 ish total.
My chapters are ~12-15 minute reads!
Style: Limelight
Description:
At the most INSANE back-to-school party Glennsdale High’s ever had, you somehow find yourself waking up to Louis, your best friend, AND Adonis, the most popular guy in school!

Additional Info:
Male Lead 1: Louis Johnson, a sarcastic prick, MC’s best friend. They have funny roasting banter, and lots of heartfelt moments. They are literally so alike. Louis is built different AF lmao, I’m obsessed with him!

Male Lead 2: Adonis Nicholson-- a smooth-talking, popular bad boy who gets what he wants. Hard to tame, but the MC is something he’s never experienced before. He’s… super hot. LOL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039240264220672
Cover: (All art made by me! I’m open to commissions – DM me on Instagram for more information @wordofmasali).

Additional Art Scene: (This is my female lead MC! She’s super strong, confident, and complex. She’s also hilarious, also built different AF).

7 Likes

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :heartpulse: Your story sounds interesting. I’ll check it out.
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

2 Likes

Thanks girl!! Yours sounds interesting too! I’ll check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And thanks for replying to the thread <33 It’s my very first thread so I’m just glad it didn’t flop LOL

1 Like

Thank you too! And good luck with your story :blush:

1 Like

Oh, your story looks really interesting! :heart_eyes: Definitely gonna read it later :smile:

Here is mine in case you’re interested in reading it (if not, that’s totally fine, no hard feelings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 8
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :’))) <33 Your story sounds super interesting as well!!! And that cover art is gorgeousss :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your story seems really interesting
Thank you for the thread
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 14(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover :———-

Link :

3 Likes

Ahh thank you!! <33

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

just gatta say imma read these! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww thank you! I hope you enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re replying to me, or to @analilac, but if it’s me— then thank you so much!! Please give me some feedback if you have any :’)

If this WASN’T for me— das ok :weary: LOL but enjoy her story tho!!! :’) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, masali :white_heart:
Your story looks interesting:sparkles: BTW, I’m up for R4R :hugs: and this is my story. Hope you can read it :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

3 Likes

it was for both lol i thought i @ you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Yours sounds interesting as well :revolving_hearts: :cupid:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my story :two_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

Hey masali,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK. And I will publish another story, soon.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

This is my first story so hope you like it

Title: The lost princess
Author: Achu
Story description: Anchal is a feared assassin on earth.
Due to an accident, she teleported to another world.
And now she is trying to find herself and the lost princess within all this craziness

I know that the cover is not that good but it’s an interesting story

Sorry if this isn’t the place, but who did the art for your cover? It’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Your story sounds interesting! I’ll definitely check it out (:
here’s mine in the meantime:

1 Like