Promoting my **Mature** story! If you're into that, please check it out! Feel free to promote yours too! ~

Tysm :heartbeat: It’s @wollfikim. You can find her in ig)

1 Like

Here’s the link of my story.

Title Before The Fall
Author Name Isabella
Description Dominique Foster has been fighting for a couple years. Is she finally ready to start fighting illegally? THE Axel Cole stands in her way. Will he be her greatest enemy or much more.
Genre Romance
Style Limelight
Instagram @Isa.bellawrites
Cover

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Thanks girly! :two_hearts: Yours seems cool too!! :heartbeat:

1 Like

thank you

I’m check it out!!

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!! Here’s my story :relaxed:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 6 (and will be continued)
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Hi Masali,

Congratulation on publishing your story ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 3 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Ahh thank you!!! :’))) It means the world! <33

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: I’m 21! Why do you ask?

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :hugs:
If you want you can check out my new Mafia story!

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: **fantasy, Action, Drama **
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with crystal but because of his past mistakes and he’s mafia life, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi, I hope this will not sound rude or anything… but I just started to read your story and noticed directing issues like character poping up on empty bed after the pan or speachbubbles over her face. So I just wanted to recomand you to doublecheck the directing. :wink:

Yes, I am aware of that! My characters would “appear” at the beginning of the scene and not just already be there in place. It is a really minor problem, and when I was first starting out I wasn’t sure how to correct it early on, so I left it that way since I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. I’m aware of it, but thanks for the response!

Also, the “speech bubbles” over her face were actually all just narration! They were supposed to be there. I put speech bubble placements on all of my actual dialogue, I’m very particular about that. Just wanted to mention!

I just said in case you didnt know - if you know and want it to keep this way then everything is fine. :wink:

1 Like

Just a theory of mine. It’s not important.

What age is your story for?

I’d say maybe 14/15+? Whatever’s a good age for people that already know about sex, bc sexuality is a main theme in my story. It’s interweaving into the progression of how my characters will learn more about themselves and their character flaws, and a catalyst for them to grow as people. But then again, there’s plenty of Episode Featured Stories that have hella sex, and the app is marketed as 13+. So I’m not really sure how to answer this question definitively, it’s really hard to gauge!

1 Like