Promoting my new and first LL story. Post yours too!

Hey :wave:t5: Thanks for the thread! :raised_hands:t5:
So this one isn’t a romance, as thousands of these stories are lol. This is about the rise to power and fame in a school setting.

Title: Total Conttol - Blood Mist**
Genre: Drama/ real life / part musical / fantasy
Type: LL
Hass: MC with limited / progressive cc (I’ll explain)
Mini games / missions / mystery locations / map system / real life locations
Controversial topics

More details

Currently the story is in beta form and only the first episode is a bailable. It is being released fully as a season which contains 9 chapters. At the end of the beta chapter there is a code awarded to you that will unlock special / extra content at the end of EVERY chapter in season 1 or a small fee is asked.

The story was reviewed by two reviewers so far and a lot has been changed but aren’t yet in effect due to how it’s being released. All edits will come in season 1.

A girl and her team of friends create a group called Blood Mist to help bring her school out of the trench it fell in. Plagued by drug abuse, fighting, disrespect and poor education, her school has fallen from it’s pedestal. With the power of music, they captivate the student population to make a change.

An enemy school threatens yours and a war has begun. It’s up to the Blood Mist group to create allies among 9 different schools and fight!

The school has a dark history created by a former delinquent antagonist who is depicted in a version of the timeline set in the future. It shows how the school ended up that way but is hidden because of its controversial scenes. However, it is unlockable through a special code given at the end of season 1.

Progressive cc
This story features a map system that will contain all 9 school locations as well as shops story missions, side missions, mystery/ easter egg locations and multiple hair salons!

You will have the ability to change your hairstyle and color throughout the story at any of these salons when unlock and map is available.

Controversial topics
This story is set on a caribbean island and it’s schools and uniforms are near identical. However, is touches on some very delicate topics like:
Abuse - physical/distance
Bullying
Sex / sexual orientation
Poverty etc…
It’s not a story for everyone but maybe some few may find it interesting.

Fixes
I fixed some directing issues, added periods to dialog, shortened main character names, change starting skin color of MC as the story is set in a predominantly black and indian country and minor other things. Remember these changes won’t be seen till season 1 is released

For more in-depth info on the title visit the wiki forum page here
Total Control Wiki 🌐

My instagram: @tcworl.epy

Here is the link:

Thanks again! :wave:t5:

1 Like