Promoting my new fantasy story! + R4R too

Hey Guys! I am a new author that has just written a new story. I am still very new at everything. This is my new fantasy story, if anyone would like to do a read for read I would love that! Keen to read more stories :smile:
This is my story:
Name: The Celestials
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Description: When Sophia Rose realises she isn’t a human, she has to leave her old life behind and start a new one in Nexus, a land in chaos. Could she be the key to saving it or destroying it? F/M LI

If you would like to do a R4R please Dm, forgive me if I take long to respond, as I said I’m new and still unsure as to how this all works. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Hey, here’s my story. And I’m up for R4R :relaxed:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll read yours and send you screenshots as proof :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey! Let me know if you’re up for an R4R.

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

yes! I’ll do an R4R with you if you’d like

Story name: trial run
style: INK
description: Reyna is a regal 17 year old who is finally moving on from her cheating ex, when bad boy Kade Bronski comes to town will be be able to win her love? Or is his wild spirit too much.

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5187952870883328

please lmk

also my insta is @Annie_episodeee, I’m more active on there if you can’t reach me here

1 Like

I don’t have an insta so I’ll only be able to PM you. I’ll send you ss when I finish chapter 2 and will only read chapter 3 when you send ss of all three chapters completed. I’ll get started right now.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll do the same !!

1 Like

Hey!! Thank you so much for this thread! How many chapters you wanna do?
Hope you will find my story interesting and give it a shot! :blush:
Here’s the details:

Name: Anonymous Person
Genre/s: Drama
Author: Anushka
IG: @anush_writes143
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5847105056473088 9

Description:
It’s been 10 years since Diana’s father and sister died… But what would happen when she will know that her closed ones is involved in it? [Full CC]

I can do four chapters max.
excited to read yours! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

okay so let’s do 4 x 4, even im excited to read urs!!!

1 Like

Hi, DM me if you want to do r4r :blush:
Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre

Drama /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

:writing_hand: Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:

:eyes: :eyes: If you or anyone would be interested in giving my story a read, I would truly appreciate it.
:open_book: :gem: Also I would love to do a Read4read or Gem4Gem.

:arrow_lower_right: :arrow_lower_left:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 7 & more coming
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My phenomenal cover: @ line123462

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Hi would love to do r4r
If you are interested then do message me

here’s my story for a r4r

1 Like

interested in a r4r

interested in a r4r? :slight_smile:

1 Like

New Story

Sure, pm me

Hey Caitlyn_Penny,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Can I get the link to read it?