Promoting my new Story and looking for friends in the episode community! Help me get to 100 reads! Please promote yours too!

I will do a R4R with you :blush:

okay! :revolving_hearts:
Whats your story information?
I’ll have to do it when I get all my passes back lol.

Episode Nickname : ARC
Story Title : Wanderer of Fallen Fate
Story Genre : Romance
Description : With the ability to see the deadly fate of anyone she touches, Phoenix attempts to prevent the untimely death of a handsome stranger.
Style : Limelight
Options : CC, Choices matter.
Episodes : 3
Instagram : @arc.episode
Wanderer_of_Fallen_Fate_posterThumb_hxpr03pCg9

2 Likes

I’ll read it tomorrow! Want to read mine?
Story Title: Josephine

Author Name: Matilda_the_lovely

Style: INK

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 14 (fully released!)

Story Link:The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing:

Josephine

Description: Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Journey with her as she struggles to piece her life back together and find love again! Hope you like it!

I LOVE the description of your story, sounds right up my street!
I’ll be reading this for sure.

Also, thank you for the thread.

I’ve copied my story below for anyone interested too :).

Episodes: 12 (13 to be released in next couple days)
Genre: Romance & Action / Crime
Style: LL
CC: Full on both MC’s
I use my own art scenes and the story is based on your choices. Whatever you decide will effect the outcome of the story - some choices are bigger than others, but all count :slight_smile:
Insta: @lorenbethxox
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4998826375315456

9cc7f8784817212bb22cd35755018780312ebfbf_2_362x500

Hi All,

I am looking for honest feedback on my first story Swim with Me.

Link:

I will also do read for read if requested

Thanks you,

Deb xoxo

Sure! What’s your story called? :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve found it, will read it now! :two_hearts:

1 Like

The Witch Prophecy! And thanks!

I’m here to promote my story, but I don’t mind doing a R4R either. My story is “Feeling Human Again” and I just released it a few days ago. It’s in the comedy genre.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

It’s in limelight and there full CC for the MC and her friends. All their names are changeable.

There’s currently four episodes with more to come!

@Vividly I am getting ready to start your story now and will send you a ss when I finish the first 3 chapters. Please send ss when you are finished mine, as well. :blush:

@Matilda_the_lovely you will be my next story to read. I will also send you ss when I am finished.
Please let me know when you finish mine, as well.

Love the sound of your story! I have 2 others on my R4R list ahead of you, but will send you ss as soon as I am finished with the 1st 3 chapters. :blush:

1 Like

great i’ll pm you the screenshots!

amazing! thank you so much :slight_smile:

@Matilda_the_lovely I finished the first 3 chapters love. It’s very cute. Josephine is too cute for George anyways. Lol

@lorenbethxox starting your story now :heart:

1 Like

I have just finished reading the first six episodes, I really love it, good job!!! Not to mention, the directing is perfect! :100::100:

1 Like

NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

Beautiful story. Well written. Good directing. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi, thanks for the thread. I hope u will read my first story and possibly give me some feedback if u wish to :slight_smile: (feedback is greatly appreciated so that I can improve my story and let u enjoy the content better!)

Story Name: What You’ve Always Wanted
Author Name: Shronus
Style: Limelight
Completion Status: 3 (more coming, I will have 4 soon hopefully! I’m working on it)
CC: Yes!
General description: Rachel, one out the many who has a complicated secret. Everyone now knows, and her life is turned upside down into the inevitable path of love, trust, secrets, and betrayals.
Cover: I don’t have one yet bc it’s still being made by someone and I want them to take their time…
Genre: Romance / drama? (let me know what you guys think the genre should be)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775709003120640
Insta (follow me if u want!): @shronus.writes