Promoting my new story "Gaudium"!

Hey, guys! I just published a new story. In this story, you can customize six characters! Some are fully customizable, the others are limitedly customizable. The customization template has all the new updated features.

Here’s what you can expect from the story:
-Dystopian future
-Nuclear apocalypse (kinda)
-Strong MC
-Well-developed characters
-Customizable characters
-Different (in a good way) storyline
-And for the others, just read the story and see for yourself! :slight_smile:

Title: Gaudium
Author: Alifah
Genre: Sci-Fi/Dystopian (but I put the story under Fantasy)
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)

Style: Limelight
Story Description: Living in Gaudium isn’t easy, so when you’re left with your dead brother’s life-changing responsibility and making a deal with an enigmatic person who’s off-limits, what do you do?
My instagram: epi_alifah

If people are willing to read this, it would mean the world to me. I’d appreciate every single read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! :black_heart:

3 Likes

Sounds interesting! Are you up for a r4r?:hugs:

1 Like

Hello! Cool cover! Wanna r4r?

1 Like

Waahhh interesting! Where did you make the cover?

And I’m not sure… but ingatkan satu user satu thread to promote all dia punye stories though? Tak boleh buat lebih dari satu?

1 Like

@Tsukino_94 @Grottino just slip me a DM if you want R4R :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Jannah! :heart: The cover was commissioned. It was made by an artist in my country (bcs I’m broke and I don’t have paypal lol)

And really? Do you mean we’re not allowed to make more than one thread to promote our stories? Is that a new rule in this forum?

Also, I made this thread because this is a newly published story and my old thread has been locked lol

1 Like

Oh!! That case should be ok. I’m not sure I pernah baca somewhere about it on the thread long time ago.

Commission means you bayar the artist isn’t it? I also takde paypal hahaha. Wah tapi bagus ah artist tu :smiley:

1 Like

Yes that’s right haha. And ikr? She’s an incredibly talented artist :heart_eyes:

there you go

1 Like