Promoting my new story Heartache (Promote yours here too!)

Thank you for letting us promote our stories!
Story Name : Wild Temptation
Genre : Action
Story Style : Limelight
Episode released till now : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : Who thought that dancing with The Devil one magical night will turn The Don, Dante Romano’s life upside down. Grab your seat belts for some Action, Drama, Romance and Plot Twists!
Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6711444435042304
Guys this is basically a mafia story and I released it yesterday which is 8 September 2021, I’ll really appreciate if you check it out, you won’t be disappointed :wink:

Title : A Dragon’s Tale
Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes available : 3 (Ongoing)
Full CC, Male and Female LI, LL
Instagram : irene.episode
Description : After the fall of your kingdom, a king from a neighboring country offered his help. You don’t seem to trust him at first. What would you start? A love story or a war?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4826963415597056

thanks for the thread <3

title: swy: playing it cool
description: she played with his heart, so he broke hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)
genre: drama
episodes: 1-4 out now !! (1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4)
points: throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau points…your points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes
ig: ashwritesepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792
cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

Hi my name is shania and I am here to promote my story

Story name: I Need You
This is my cover

And my story is about:
What happens when a girl who does not believe in true love but what will happen when she meets the most cold hearted man who will fall in love first

Hello everyone!
I’m finally back and just published a new episode of my story. Up for R4R as well!

Title: White Nights
Author: Diamy
Instagram: Diamy.episode
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Summary: Stella is a carefree girl, who is enjoying her carefree life. That is until she finds out that she’s not just a human. And someone very mysterious wants to steal her heart.
Cover:

Hey! My story just came out and it is fantasy! This time it isn’t about vampires or werewolves, its about dragons and so much more!

Title: Laced Wings
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action, and a little bit of Mystery!

Description: Dragons, deaths, dark magic, betrayal, love, Syrena will encounter it all. Join her journey as she fights these battles, along with the help of her dragon lover and others…

My instagram account: @natalie.author (same as forums)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709789951983616
Cover: (shares, reposts, and screenshots are very much appreciated 🥲💗)

My story,feel free to check it out :heart::heart:
Title: Dangerous Love:Devils Desire

Author:Criss

Instagram:@criss_epii

Episodes:8 (more coming)

Genre:Romance

Description:A girl with a normal life and a boy with a dangerous one.
Both with a inner desire,each others hearts!
Will they be ready to sacrifice or go on different paths with dead memories?

Link:

Cover:

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Here is my story!
Title: True Hearts
Author: Bella
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5381427613335552
Description: Natasha’s always been the good girl in everyone’s eyes, except for Elijah’s. What happens when she makes it a commitment for him to like her. Will she find out why he hates her?

Story: Bumpy Ride With You

Genre: Romance/ drama/ comedy/ thriller/ crime

Style: INK

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (feel free to DM me)

Episodes: 8 , more episodes to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Rose Silvers, your typical high school girl, living a typical high school life. But will happen when she meets Aaron Ross, a member of Colorado’s most feared gang.

Hi, thank you. I’m sure we all needed this thread.
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grinning: I’m willing to read three chapters IF the chapters aren’t too long

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Chapter: 19
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?

Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

:bow_and_arrow:Story Title - HEROIC : A Warrior In Disguise

:bow_and_arrow:Genre- Fantasy/Adventure/Romance

:bow_and_arrow:Description: The Kingdom’s fittest warrior with no identity? Will Sasha uncover the truth of being the Princess and the Prince falling for her. Will she take the throne as the true heir? CC| 2 LI

Story link : Episode Writer Portal

IG Name : @lisa.episodee

Author: Insomia
Title: Halcyon
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 1
Description: 16-year-old Kleine is your typical rebel, content “throwing his future away” to skip school. What happens when his life ends and he’s reincarnated in the Kingdom Of Etendarien?

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get ?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Hey there! Thanks for the trend!

Here is my story:
Title: The Water Tale
Genre: Adventure
Type: Romance
CC: Yes
Choices: Yes
Gems: A few
Story type: Short story
Numbers of episodes out: 6
Description: On her 18th birthday, Aurora decides to go in quest of her origins. Her path will lead her to a lot of new things, but one thing will change her forever… the surface.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

My Instagram: @aimeestories

I have been working on perfecting the first couple of episodes of my story “Aftermath” for a while. Given all of the hard work I had put into it I would appreciate it if you all could give it a chance :relieved:

Author: A.J
Title: Aftermath
Genre: Action/Drama
Episode Style: Limelight
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story Description: Denver had lived the perfect life until she witnessed the murder of her neighbor. To hide from the killer she’s forced to change her identity and leave all that is familiar behind.
Story Cover:

Hey everyone!
I would love to share my new story with you all :smiling_face:

Title: A Blood Sacrifice
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Description: Queen is a newbie vampire who needs her first kill to be immortal. When meeting a boy named Ajex, things start too unravel. *CC
CC: Limited for some characters, but yes!

Extras:

• Point system
  • More than 1 love interest
  • Mini games

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: A Blood Sacrifice

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!