Promoting my new story "Motherly"!

Hello everyone! :grinning: :grinning: This is one of my stories that I have recently published. I am very excited to share it with all of you, and I would love for you to check it out! Here is the description of it:

• Cassandra is a single mom, left to raise 3 kids, all by herself when her husband leaves he. Will she be able to defy the odds? Or will she crack under the weight of all her stress?

This story, I believe, really empowers women and showing that they can do anything that they put their mind to!

Here is the cover:

On this thread I will also be adding sneak peaks to upcoming episodes and giving dates in which new episodes will be released!

I am also open to R4R’s so please feel free to PM me with your story!

Feedback is always welcome! If you have any please give it to me, it will help me make Motherly the best that it can be.

Thank you so much!

-Drama_club25

Some Tags

I’m sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!
@LiaLopez @StarzzyRossie @Loverxoxo @Jewels28

11 Likes

I like this sentence from your book. “Jaci was my second oldest with strong opinions and views. I can see her being an activist one day.”

Even though it’s not word for word :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you! That is really close to being word for word though :joy:

2 Likes

But also can I be honest? Not trying to be rude

2 Likes

Go right ahead.

2 Likes

In the story, when the character hug and stuff, they face the other way and it kinda looks a little weird, like their hugging air other than each other. Hopefully, I’m not offending you.

2 Likes

No, you’re not. I didn’t realize that, thank you for telling me! I will fix it.

2 Likes

Oh and also, instead of having the characters just appear, just let them walk and do the emotion. Other then that, I’m slowly getting hooked with your story. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m glad! :grinning: Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

No worries, I see mad potential in this story. I feel like if you keep updating, and keep with the message, the story will slowly risen and before you know it, you gotta fan club :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m hoping that will happen! :joy:

2 Likes

Hi! Wanna do R4R with me?

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action/Drama
Chapters: 10
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Sure, would you like to do a 5×5?

1 Like

Yes sure :+1:

1 Like

Great!

Bump!

1 Like

Hey guys! Here’s a sneak peak of Episode 6 of Motherly!

Sneak Peak!

Episode 6 will be out tomorrow! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Bump! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello Everyone! Episode 6 of Motherly is out now! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083904828276736

2 Likes

Bump!