Promoting my new story! (PROMOTING UNDERRATED STORIES!)

thanks for this thread! i just published this 2 days ago, & itโ€™s my first story! <3

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 3
DESCRIPTION: after your 18th birthday goes wrong, you find out about a magical world where there are people who can control emotions and feelings. the only catch? youโ€™re one of them, too.
:sparkles: LL, fantasy / romance / drama, CC, 4 LIโ€™s, LGBTQ, diversity, choices matter, art scenes :sparkles:
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912
COVER

Appreciate the thread, hereโ€™s my story

Story: New Beginnings
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
Author: Zach
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6304652187598848

Description: For over a decade, Amy lived under her fatherโ€™s tyranny as the โ€œPrincessโ€. Now, brought back to Earth, will she discover an unknown power deep within her?
CC | Choices | 2Li

Title Summer Adventure (Updates weekly!)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Thanks for this thread!

I have published my first story here on Episode! Iโ€™d love to hear your opinions and feedback on it if my story interests you! :heart:

Story: IMMORTAL

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author name: esapphire

Description: In a world filled with dark secrets, it leaves Cynthia in a situation she never imagined. Could she be the one to mend the unbroken with the help of the four immortals?

Itโ€™s live on the app but hereโ€™s also the link:

I would appreciate it a lot if you could check out my story. :two_hearts:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Drama (+Romance&Fantasy)
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 9 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being Gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(:fire:if the link doesnโ€™t work for you, search by โ€œThe Gifted Dramaโ€)

Hello, thank you for the thread!
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Enjoy!

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

Thank you for this thread!

I just released my new story โ€˜Wired This Wayโ€™

This is a (limelight) Sci-fi story where you play as both a human female and a Droid (your choice of gender).

I have released chapters 1-5 at the moment, and the real choices will start in chapter 6 along with a points system.

I plan to update this regularly and have about 30-35 chapters.

Both the human and the droid are customisable (including name) - but please note that the droid can only be โ€˜ashโ€™ colours (to represent the metalic skin).

if you try it, Iโ€™d love to know what you think!

story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5637837677592576

This is my first story in a while, check it out!
Title: Murdererโ€™s Quarters
Author: Maxim S.
Genre: Mystery
Style: Ink
Summary: You go on a reality TV show with your boyfriend to win a cash prize. The catch? Remain alive and discover whoโ€™s trying to murder you before you get murdered yourself.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5143779408543744
Social Media: maxims.episode

Murderers_Quarters_posterImage_qAPxvPbqbD

Hello!
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :yay:

Thank you for this thread๐Ÿฅฐ
Hereโ€™s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/ Action / Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? Whatโ€™s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

Hey guys! I just published the first few episodes of my first episode story! I would really appreciate it if you would support me by reading it! I have been working really hard on this story and I guarantee that you will not regret reading it! Itโ€™s a mixture of romance, drama, action, comedy, you name it! Reading the first episodes of my story will leave you wanting more! :star_struck: :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:

Follow me on Instagram! @a.s_crystal_blue
My story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5009937141006336

Thanks for the thread! Hereโ€™s my story!

Title : Island Fortune
Author : Kaysia
Style : LL
Genre : Drama, romance, thriller, mystery
Description : Camilla is running from her past. When she inherits a beach mansion, she meets a man who isnโ€™t as carefree as he seems. Will they survive, or will their demons tear them apart?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5618885366448128
Instagram : kaysia.writes

Hey thank you for this thread love!! My story is called Yearning. It would mean the world to me if you promoted it!!:two_hearts:

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Instagram: @xiomara.episode
Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness

Hello, thanks for the thread!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance .

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

I am open to doing R4Rs if anyone is interested!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

Heโ€™s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. Youโ€™re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

1 Like

Hey guys! I just published the first few episodes of my first episode story! I would really appreciate it if you would support me by reading it! I have been working really hard on this story and I guarantee that you will not regret reading it! Itโ€™s a mixture of romance, drama, action, comedy, you name it! Reading the first episodes of my story will leave you wanting more! :star_struck: :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:
Follow me on Instagram! @a.s_crystal_blue

Hello girly and thank you for this thread :eyes:
Here is my story :arrow_down:

Wildflower

• romance / drama (slowburn :fire:)
  • 13 chapters uploaded
  • limelight style
  • MC & LI customization

Description: Kelsey is persuaded that playing a tough and off-limits girl will help her to stay away from drama. But there isnยดt more magnetic thing than that. Am I right, Layton?

Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5351166662868992

My IG account:
@katherine_gray_episode (DM me if you want to and we can be friends and help each other out :heart:)

Hello!

Iโ€™m sorry for bothering you, but I just posted my first story on Episode and it will be a pleasure and honor to hear your opinion about it, if you have time to read it.

Here is the link to my story (Show me your weakness):

Description of my story:
Trying to be strong in difficult times isnโ€™t something new for you. But how will you react in front of love when everything around you is falling apart?

Mystery, Drama, Romance and so much more!

Thank you for you time!
Have a nice day!
:heart:

Hi, I just wrote my first story for the Fairy-tale contest. I hope that you like it.
Story Title: A Conspiracy of Ravens
Author: M. A. Foley
Genre: Adventure
Description: After an evil king takes over, one rebel group stands against him. When their leader is captured, they kidnap the prince, to exchange one life for another. (Inspired by Robin Hood)
Cover:

1 Like