Promoting my new story (R4R OPEN)

Hi everyone!
So I just published my first story a few hours ago!
So this thread is so that anyone who wants to promote their story, wants to do R4R, share their feedback or if you are a reviewer you can review ir as well!!
Let me know if you want to do R4R! Im only doing 4x4 since I only have 4 chapters out!
I’ll try to be on the forums as much as I can but I am more active on IG >> @nicollee.writes

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

3 Likes

I can do a 3x3 if you want :slight_smile:

Sure love :smile:
Send me your screenshots and I start yours right away :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sure:)

I’ll read your story asap, here’s mine:

(We can do 4x4, I also have published only 4 chapters for now!)

Title: Loving a Liar
Author: Vanessa H.
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Style: LL
Story Description: Angel Riley: Evil, unkind, and no interest in other people’s feelings. What changed her? And can love reverse this change? [Choices Matter; CC]
Published Episodes: 4
Cover:

Link:

3 Likes

Perfect :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sounds interesting!
I’ll send you the SS once im done!

1 Like

Can someone tell me, why I’m so stupid? :woman_shrugging: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’ve pressed the wrong button and now I stuck at this screen…

Okay, I’ll read the 1st chapter again… :sweat_smile: but anyway, I already love your story! :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg! I though i took you back!
I’ll fix it :slight_smile:
Thank you for telling me!

1 Like

I added a “ take me back “ button just in case :smile:
Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

Heree!
I read yours already!

I enjoyed the story :joy: I love how badass she is! But i really want to know what happened to her too!
:blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey I am up for rfr for 3 chapters i saw your story ig too! if interested do dm me on ig @epi.enchantress!

Story Name : Necromancers (LL)
Chapters Available: 4
Description:
Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Choices: Yes a few matters to determine the relationship with LI and mini fights.
CC: Limited
Cover:
Necromancers_LL_posterThumb_Gkmz4mlK7T

1 Like

I don’t mind doing a r4r with you!

Title: I’m No Stranger
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Story Description: Adrienne, a mixed girl, struggles to find her purpose and identity in the world. To complicate things even more, a bad boy wants her, and someone is out to destroy her.
# of Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Instagram: brianam.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969088832405504
Cover:

1 Like

Definitely gonna check this out :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you love :blob_hearts: that means a lot!
If you do let me know what you think :smile:

Is it okay 4 chapters for you? :smile:

Yes!!

I’ve finished your story!

Let me be honest… I’m not a fan of fantasy stories, but yours is amazing :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll wait for new chapters!!!

(I already chose the a LI :joy: F*ck it Alec is the cutest bf ever!!! :heart: :hot_face: )

1 Like

Hey I would love to do R4R (like you said 4 chapters). I’ll read your story so fast as I can :wink:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Story Description: You live a quiet life, but on your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed turns out to be wrong.
Story Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

Aww thank you so much :two_hearts: that means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:joy::joy: a lot of people is team Alec already!

1 Like

Heyy sure :blush:
Ill start reading as soon as I can too!
You can post you screenshots here :two_hearts:

1 Like