Promoting My New Story THE AFTER, Zombie Thriller/Drama - Promote your thriller stories too!

Hey everyone! I am beyond excited to introduce my newly published first-ever Episode story! Loads of advanced direction and crazy branching pathways based on Choices and Points. Let me know if you wanna R4R @roxanne.stories on IG

Title: The After

Description: 5 years post-apocalypse, you’re just trying to get by – when several events transpire that strip you to your core. Can the past heal who you’ve become?

Genre: Thriller / Post-apocalypse (zombies)

Features: LL, 4+ LIs or Solo, LGBTQ, Choices MATTER!, Points System, Advanced Directing w/ lots of overlays, Full CC for MC and Partial CC for LIs, Semi-Open Interactive Environment in some chapters

Instagram: @roxanne.stories (also follow for advanced directing tips & templates!)

10 Likes

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’d be down for a R4R as well :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

@jcwhisper.writes - ooo mystery, exciting! I’d love to do R4R! I’ll check out your first chapter and let you know when I’m done w/ screenshots!

Sounds good

1 Like

I’ve been dying to see more zombie stories! Adding it to my list. (:

2 Likes

Hey, i am so glad for your story and i would love to read it. Are you up for some r4r?, :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart:
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 6
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

1 Like

Oooo definitely! Adding Life in Demby to my list now! @Megz_Episode

1 Like

Yay! I was thinking this is a gap that needs to be filled, haha. :woman_zombie:

Thank you!!

@jcwhisper.writes I’m really enjoying your story so far! I’m 2 episodes in. Gotta say that opening is chilling and that mysterious voice…!!! Honestly I don’t have many screenshots from ep 1 because I was so into the story :joy: but here’s what I got:

Definitely plan on continuing!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll start reading yours now :grin:

1 Like

Here you go

1 Like

Thanks!!

@Megz_Episode Just finished Chapter One of Life in Dembry! So far a lot of characters to keep track of but a seriously cool concept and an intriguing mystery :thinking: Curious to see what happens next!

1 Like

Thank you so much girl, I hope you are gonna like the next episodes :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Title : KYLIE
Genre : SCI-FI
Description: Five years after the devastating pandemic, our world faces another crisis, KYLIE. And the only person who can stop her has gone missing. Will Madelyn save us? Or endanger us?

Will do R4R!

Features
:small_blue_diamond: Play as two MC, with each their own LI
:small_blue_diamond: Point system for each LI
:small_blue_diamond: Limited CC for female MC.

Episode count : 6 (ongoing)
Last update: 2nd of December 2021
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5046424369823744

1 Like

@dvdkepisode Your story sounds cool as hell! I’m super interested in your idea of playing as two MCs, each with their own point system and LI.

Wanna do R4R?

yeah let’s do it! 3x3?

1 Like

Sounds good to me! I’ll get started on yours, already have it favorited :wink:

Hello would you like to do a R4R I’m working on a story and I need a beta reader for chapter 1. I can do that and I will just finish all 3 chapters of your story I never read a zombie story before it seems interesting.