Promoting My New Story THE AFTER, Zombie Thriller/Drama - Promote your thriller stories too!

@Jazz5 Sure I’d love to help! I have a few stories I need to read first but should be able to read and give you feedback by this weekend for sure.

Could you DM me the link? If you have an IG account I’m typically more responsive when messaging there: @roxanne.stories

1 Like

heyy, read all three chapters. I found the story so interesting, I almost forgot to take screenshots. Great job !!

1 Like

Thanks for this thread. I published my new story a few hours ago. So, it would mean a lot to me if you show some support on it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story title: Strike The Devil
Description: He is dangerous, heartless and sexy but so is she. Being a bestseller author is just a disguise to hide her true identity. Will they ever have a happy ending together?
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6754601806528512

Strike_the_Devil_9f_posterThumb_itPwMOKfYi

Thanks for this thread :blush:

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: fantasy, Action, Drama
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with Crystal, but because of his past mistakes and the Mafia life he has, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

Oh wow thank you! I’ll get started on yours today, sorry I’ve been busy between writing and work!

Hey thanks so much!!!

I read yours today — I absolutely love the storyline. I’m so spooked by KYLIE and I love it :scream:

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

I LOVE the punny name! I’d love to check it out, wanna do R4R by any chance? @Catlover77

1 Like

awww thank youuuu that means so much <3

Yes of course. How many episodes? :heart:

Hey! How about 3 for 3?

1 Like

Yeah 3 for 3 is fine. :heart: