Promoting my new story "Through The Dark" r4r and g4g (promote yours too)

Hello everyone!! This is the first official post I created for my story. I have been looking for someone to give me feedback (don’t hold back) and more opportunities for r4rs! Feel free to promote your story on this thread as well and message if you are interested! I will also give you detailed feedback and reviews if you want! I would really appreciate if you checked it out!

My story information:
“Through the Dark”

:fire: Description: Delilah, an assassin in a DARK dystopian world, has power but no control. Lucas, the only one who knows control, hates the league she works for. Together can they change the world?
:fire: Episodes: 6, ongoing (and I get them out quickly) episodes are 10-15 mins long
:fire: Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian, Mystery, Romance
:fire: Full CC
:fire: Art scenes (I do all the art myself)
:fire: No gem choices
:fire: My author account is Della if you are interested and I am up for a r4r!

Here is the link:
episodeinteractive.com

5 Likes

Hey. I’ll check your story out it sounds interesting.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope you like it!

1 Like

Bumping

bump

Bump

Hi, I’m down for R4R and would be happy to give you feedback with that <3 We can do 6x6 if you like, as that’s what you have published so far. Here is my story:

image_2022-12-16_012323614
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Title: Double Double Toil & Trouble
Author: Emeraldrina (IG @emeraldrina.writes)
Genre: Fantasy
Format: LimeLight
Description: When troublesome twins Willow and Hazel Sage arrive at Spellworth Academy of Witchcraft, they stumble on a mystery that could destroy the school forever. Will they uncover the secret before it’s too late?
Features: Choices, Full CC, Male and Female LIs for both twins, LI points system, Mini-games
Episodes Published: 12 out of 18

1 Like

I would love to do an r4r with you! :smile: Your description is super intriguing and I love fantasy stories. (And stories with twins if you couldn’t tell by mine :joy:)

1 Like

Sounds great, I’ll start yours soon!

1 Like

I will as well :blush:

Hi! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do an r4r! Your story sounds amazing!

1 Like

Awesome! Ready to start when you are

1 Like

Would you be ok with starting tomorrow afternoon? :blush: It is really late where I am at

Yeah sounds good :grin:

1 Like

bump

Bump

Hiii guys! I’ve been gem farming for a while and am open for both G4G’s and R4R’s if anyone is interested!

My story is called “Through the Dark”

:fire: Description: Delilah, an assassin in a DARK dystopian world, has power but no control. Lucas, the only one who knows control, hates the league she works for. Together can they change the world?
:fire: Episodes: 6, ongoing (and I get them out quickly) episodes are 10-15 mins long
:fire: Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian, Mystery, Romance
:fire: Full CC
:fire: Art scenes (I do all the art myself)
:fire: No gem choices
:fire: My author account is Della if you are interested

Here is the link:
episodeinteractive.com

Hiyaaaa, I’m up for a G4G!
My story has a skip option if ya wanna just skip to the gem part but you’ll have to watch the outro heheh :sweat:

Genre:
Mystery

Link:

2 Likes

I would love to! My story has the skip option as well but it is up to you :blush: How many gems do you want to do?