Promoting my new story! (You can also promote yours)

(My story will not be continued) feel free to keep promoting your stories on this thread :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

Congrats on publishing! Just here to promote my story:

Title- Just Friends?
Genre - Romance/ drama
Style- LL
Episodes- 14 (ongoing)
Author/ insta- em_stories14

Full CC, 1 LI, Female MC.
Description - Everyone thinks you like your boy best friend as something more, but what will you do when you actually start to fall for him? Will others get in the way? Will you confess how you feel? Or will you always remain Just Friends?

Cover:

I update every Saturday :blush:

1 Like

Your story looks interesting letโ€™s do a R4R! :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Canโ€™t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama
Summary: Youโ€™re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and itโ€™s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 3

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @/everylcreates on Insta

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 12 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

Hi! Iโ€™m def going to read ur story! It seems very interesting

1 Like

Did you want to do it with me or someone else? Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™m new here so everything is still a bit blurry for me :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the thread.
Here is my stories if you interested :grin:

Title : Imperfect Heiress
Genre : Mystery Romance
Full CC, 1 LI, choice matters, multiple endings

IMPERFECT HEIRESS Trailer - Episode

Title : Secret Wings
Genre : Fantasy Romance
Full CC, 1LI, choice matters, multiple endings of your MC and people around him

SECRET WINGS Trailer - Episode

Author name ; FRizy
IG : @frizycorner

Yours is interesting! Letโ€™s do r4r if you want

Ah no I was referring to you. Itโ€™s ok! The forums can be a bit confusing at times :sweat_smile:

Some of my stories:
Title: Because of US
Summary: Celine was Bryanโ€™s once-in-a-lifetime kind of love, the one that lit an unquenchable flame in him, yet their paths went separate ways. What will happen when he sees her again?
Genre: Romance&drama
Episodes: 16 (ongoing)
CC: Full customization
Art scenes: Yes
Love interest: ONE
Ending: Multiple endings
Instagram: @kerli.episode
Cover:

Another story of mine:
Title: More of US
Summary: After getting together with the love of her life, a rock star Christian, Adriana finds herself in the middle of a wicked game. Will they find their happy ending in each other?
Genre: Romance&drama
CC: Full customization
Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Art scenes: Yes
Instagram: @kerli.episode
Cover:

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except itโ€™s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

When Poverty and Hunger strike there is no time for Romance and Love . Alot of people lose their humanity and manners and start to Struggle to survive , And when people think only about themselves everything starts to go downโ€ฆBut will you choose to keep your manners as a good young man? Or will your instincts take over you? ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜ !

Title : ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
Author : Abdelmalek Ashraf (DailyDodazaz)
Genre : Action / Adventure
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 4 (And more coming soon)
My Instagram: @the_episodian_abdelmalek

๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ :-
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
-๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ!
-This story contains ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ง of mature themes and deaths that might disturb some readers so read it If you are ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ and have fun :>

๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—ข
Do not forget to follow my instagram [@the_episodian_abdelmalek] to get news about new chapters

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Thanks for the thread :hugs:

Click here for the LGBTQ+ romance/drama story in INK

Story title: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: LGBTQ+/Romance/Drama
Amount of chapters: There are 9 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: Itโ€™s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Small cover:

Click here for the mystery/fantasy story in LL

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 7 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to seeโ€ฆ
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

Thank you so much for this thread.
Hereโ€™s my story

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark sideโ€ฆ What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-

Congratulations on publishing! :yellow_heart::blossom::orange_heart: I hope youโ€™ll get many reads!

I released my story ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผณ in January and Iโ€™ve been working on it for over a year (and still counting), so it has truly been a journey! I would be incredibly happy if you and everyone who finds it interesting, would give it a try :white_heart:

๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผณ by Archangel

A Thriller|Mystery|Sci-Fi - story

Story description
A cunning detective and an evasive criminal cross paths and together they realize that flying too close to the sun might be their greatest downfall.

ICARUS CONTAINS:

• Two MC:s
  • Mature themes
  • Impactful and meaningful choices
  • Multiple endings
  • Important side-characters
What is the general plot of ICARUS?

How often do you update?

โ‡จ LINK TO READ ICARUS โ‡ฆ

Follow my instagram @archangel.stories for updates, sneak peaks, general trivia and have a look at my carrd https://archangelstories.carrd.co/ for information about release schedule/dates and general questions.

If you were referring to me, I would like to do r4r with you :slight_smile:

Yes! Iโ€™ll dm you when Iโ€™m done

I would love to do R4R with you
Hereโ€™s my story details
Title - Hidden Weapon
Description - She was hidden from the world for so long but now she has to take the crownโ€ฆ how will everyone react when a non existing mafia princess becomes the Queen overnightโ€ฆ|ART| |CC|
Number of episode - 7
Genre- drama/action
Style - limelight

Cover -

Link

Title: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill

Story Description

Rosaโ€™s the unlucky type, especially when it comes to love. Will her luck fail as usual, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a sizzling hot, but impossible to get co-worker?

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Hey Ivy_a,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories โ€™Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™, โ€˜Little Starโ€™ LL, โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™, and/or โ€˜The Runaway Groomโ€™ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: โ€˜Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 13 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choicesโ€ฆ Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

** Description:** Your husband and you are trying to get children for yearsโ€ฆ finally sheโ€™s thereโ€ฆ but sheโ€™s born deadโ€ฆ (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: ) :

• Little Star INK (After revamp itโ€™s complete)

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp itโ€™s complete)

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp itโ€™s complete)

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ)

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ)

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ)

Happy reading!!

Love A-W