Promoting my new story, you can too!

So I just published my first story Poisonous Love, I would love for you Guys to read it
This thread is basically just to promote my own story but feel free to drop yours for me and others to see and read!!

Name: Poisonous Love
author: Me (Gracie_P)
Genre: romance/drama
Style: Limelight
Vague description Gianna, a 24 year old girl with a hot temper is trying to move on, Axel a 25 year old guy is partying and trying to forget, what will happen when you’re pulled into drama with your ex, and a one night stand?
chapters published 1-5 out!!

Well anyways if you read it I hope you like it!
Love you all :heart:

(also here’s my instagram - Episode.gracie_p follow me to enter a giveaway I’m starting on November 18th)

• Gracie :gem:
12 Likes

Hello Gracie! First of all, congrats on publishing your first story!
I also published my first story on Episode yesterday and I would like to do a R4R with you if you are interested! :blush:

Find the details down below :

Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize your characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance :heart:
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!

Follow me on IG : @Chocola.writes
Here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

1 Like

hey! congrats on publishing your first story!! I’ll check it out right now! would you like to do a r4r?

link:

1 Like

hey! @chocola and @blue.berrytoast yeah I would love to do r4r with both of you!

2 Likes

Hi!

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

We can do a r4r with my story Tied Together:)

1 Like

Yeah definitely
I love your story cards and covers :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much!!!
Tell that to @Theebee2004 , she thinks the cover she did for Tied Together is UgLy :exploding_head:
And she did a masterpiece!!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’ll love to do r4r with you

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hates her annoying twin’s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

9 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

1 Like

omg yes that one was my favorite!! :joy: :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve done r4r with you before with that story, did I forget to send your screenshots?
lol didn’t mean for that to sound mean :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yes I remember now we did r4r I just look at my message right now sorry about that :joy: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

lmao it’s totally fine!! :joy: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: I really liked what I’ve read so far!

1 Like

I can’t wait to more of your story also :heart_eyes: :blush: :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

you’re welcome :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

bump!! lol :grinning:

Thanks for the thread! :relaxed:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Chapters: 5 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization other than not being able to change the MC’s skin color. Both LIs are fully customizable.

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

no problem, and yeah I’ll check it out, looks interesting!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

Hey thank you for this thread love! I just recently published my new story called Yearning. It would mean a lot to me if you read it!!:smile::two_hearts:

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 2 (but won’t be able to choose)
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Instagram: @xiomara.episode
Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness

1 Like

lol yeah I’ll check it out! I mostly read LL though :sneezing_face:
But also this thread is to promote your story to everyone not just me so it’s totally fine!!

1 Like