Promoting my new story! 😊

Oh my god you’re right I am sorry, here I read the other one!

Your story has a very interesting plot line btw!

Sorry again.

Cheers!

1 Like

No problem! Sorry if I came on really strong. Just wanted to be sure! And thanks for reading!

1 Like

No don’t worry, you were right lol, I am so sorry though!

1 Like

Not a problem at all❤️

Hello lovely!!

I would be happy to do a R4R with you

If your interested I’ll leave my dets below

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

I would love to do R4R :heart::heart::heart:
That’s my first Limelight story!
Author: SollyRa
Title: I’ll call you mine
Genre: Romance!
Chapters: 4 (5th is coming soon!)
Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)
I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️
Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

I would love to do a R4R, sunshine :heart: (Limelight,2 love interests, FULL CC of MC and Love interests)
Title : Conqueror of my heart
Style: Limelight
Author: Krissstina
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5759514040401920
Summary: Ruby and her friend just wanted to have fun, but whan consequences will their fun?

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @krusss.episode

Hey! I released my story “Feeling Human Again” recently and I’m here to promote it!

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

There’s full CC for the MC and her friends. All names are changeable.

It’s in Limelight, and currently has three episodes, with episode four coming soon!

Hey! I released my story “Feeling Human Again” recently and I’m here to promote it!

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

There’s full CC for the MC and her friends. All names are changeable.

It’s in Limelight, and currently has three episodes, with episode four coming soon!

This story is new!
Title: Fangs In The City (LL)
Genre: Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (more coming)
Description:Who will you choose when your heart is torn between a wealthy Vampire and a bad boy Werewolf? And will finding out who you truly are change everything…

Hey!! :raising_hand_woman:
I just published a new chapter of my story THE POWER INSIDE ME!! :star_struck:
I would appreciate if you could read it :purple_heart:

Title: The power inside me
Author: Eider
Description: This world is surprising, nothing is what it seems. When Ashira’s life takes an unexpected turn, will she be able to carry on and discover who she is?
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy and romance (two love interests)
Instagram: @eider.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627156495728640

If you want, we can do a r4r? Here is my story:

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_