Promoting my newly released story (r4r on IG)

Hey everyone I just released 10 chapters of my new story called Here we go again. It’s about a girl that goes to New York trying to find her mom that abandoned her at birth. But she finds everything but her mom. I’m planning about 30-40 chapters in this story.

If you’d like to do a R4R please DM me on Instagram as that’s the easiest way to get in contact with me <3 Instagram @katelynemarie.episode

1 Like

Hey! Here’s my new story. Promote yours too.

It would mean the world to me if you would check out my story.

My story name: Here we go again

Author Name: Katelyne

CC: YES!

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance

Completition status: ongoing, currently 10 episodes

Quick summary: Aria heads to New York in search of her mother who abandoned her. What happens when the only thing she finds is the man with the bad reputation?

Instagram: katelynemarie.episode

Cover

I hope you like my story! Feel free to leave your thoughts on my IG

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

:hugs: hi! Thanks for this thread!
DM me if wanna do R4R :+1:

Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Here’s mine.

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along