Promoting my ongoing story!

Hey guys!

I thought I would pop this little post together for anyone looking for a new romance story to read!

Title: Beauchamp Academy
Description: Sent to a behavioural boarding school, Isla’s desperation to leave results in rebellion, but will she tame her ways when sparks fly with a fellow student?

Episodes: 5
Female MC, One LI (male/female option), Choices Matter, Point Systems, Boarding School Setting

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

10 Likes

Congrats on publishing, love the cover art :smile: I’ll check it out right now!

1 Like

Hey, thanks! It’s been out a few months now, but just updated today and thought why the hell not make a thread! :joy:
Bless you! Hope you enjoy it :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

Hey, that’s a good description!

Was the story’s Originial LI branch written in? Is it orinally the male or the female?

Thanks! :blush: There isn’t an original gender LI branch, there was always going to be a male and female LI, so they are their own people with their own, different back stories, obstacles and ambitions, their branches are written independently to fit who they are.

1 Like

Great, thanks!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :blush:

Hi, thank you for this thread!

I would love a R4R with you. I have 3 episodes out. Here is my link.

Love the art cover :crazy_face::two_hearts:🫶🏽

1 Like

Thank you! The gorgeous art is done by Georgetarts :blush:

1 Like

are you interested in r4r?

Hi, nope, sorry, at this time I am unable to do R4Rs as I haven’t got the time in my day, I have to re do a lot of work that I lost recently when a site I used was taken down, I also have my writing to do, plus commissions and my day to day life obligations, unfortunately that isn’t leaving me with time to read.

Can we do r4r and g4g dear?

Bumppp :blush: :crystal_ball:

A new episode of Beauchamp Academy is out now!

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Hey, sure, if you’d like to DM me, we can discuss how many episodes we will read and screenshots etc :blush:

Hi dear wanna do r4r and g4g?

Sorry, I’m all outta gems, been busy skipping ads :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like