Promoting my own story “THE VOW” 🖤

The Vow episode 10 is out! :black_heart: Let the drama begin. :wilted_flower:
Huge thanks to my girl @AnnSza for always helping me out! :heart:

1 Like

You guys should actually read this! :raised_hands:t3: Non-cliche story, that features strong female characters, and breaks the stereotypes!! :crown:

1 Like

Awww, thank you for support! :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

In episode 11 you’ll meet this energetic woman and I already love her character! Who has been attentive and can tell me, who is she? :smirk:

The Vow episode 11 is out now! :fire:
Let me know your thoughts and as always, huge thanks to my sweet girl @annszaa for helping me! :black_heart:

Hey girl… would you like to do a R4R. I will be reading your story anyways. It looks good :star_struck:

But if you’d be interested, here is my story :slight_smile:

Title: WHO IS THIS GUY?

Author: Monique Booth

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: 4 released (more coming)

Instagram: @unapologeticallyme.myself

Description: Mandy has been going through a tough time lately. She is struggling with self-acceptance and some mental obstacles. Then there is Dean, will he complicate things even more? CC!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: WHO IS THIS GUY?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hey!
I’m Ali and this is my first time writing!
I don’t have any reader yet but I promise that if you give my story a shot you’ll like it.
I mean, if like a good high school cliche, of course.

If you are interested in reading, here it is: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5084931626434560

Title: Summer Love
Description: The championship is here, but so is the boy that will turn Stella’s life upsidedown. Is she going to resist the charms of the soccer’s team captain or she will fall for him? We have romance, cheerleaders, soccer team, drama, friendship and a lot more.
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Style: LL
Genre: Romance
Cover:

1 Like

Heyy! I’m sorry, but I don’t do r4r. I just don’t have that much time and if I had to decide between reading dozens of stories for r4r and writing, I’ll be writing my own. :woman_shrugging:t2: But! I’ll add your story to my library and take a look as soon as I have some free time. I hope you understand! :heart:

1 Like

Hey, Ali! It doesn’t matter if you’re a first time writer with zero reads or this is your sixth story with thousands of reads already. Everybody deserves a chance!
But you should’ve taken a look at this post a bit more carefully, before promoting your story. There are a lot of threads for story promotion out there. :slightly_smiling_face:
Nonetheless, I’ll add your story to my library and take a look, as soon as I have time. Good luck! :heart::four_leaf_clover:

Congrats on the 500 reads.
Are you still down for a read4read?

Title: The Popular one and the badboy

Author: Mutya

Genre: Drama/Romance

Episodes: 16 (more coming soon)

Summary: Karissa is a rich girl who has everything, but still is lonely. Cam is a struggeling loner who has lost to much already When they meet can they help each other find happiness instead of loneliness and lose.

Or will your differences and your friends tare you apart

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4619570060066816

The_populair_one_posterThumb_zSMgLpbhA3

1 Like

Hey! Sorry, but no, I don’t have that much time and r4r makes me feel pressured. I’ll just add your story to my library and take a look when I have some free time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s fine thank you.
You shouldn’t feel pressured to do anything

1 Like

“You shouldn’t be here.”
“I shouldn’t.”
“But here I am, anytime you need me”. :broken_heart:

You may enter her author name if want to read this story so eagerly… I do the same because just like you, link won’t open in my android… :frowning:

2 Likes