Promoting my R&R contest entry - R4R

Ehi there :sparkles:
Iโ€™ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (donโ€™t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

I am open for R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

The story also features:

• 1 hot male LI
  • Full CC for the MC and the LI
  • Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
  • Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience

Cover:

Feel free to comment down your stories to promote them and contact me (Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

2 Likes

Thank you dear!
Iโ€™d love to promote my story and do the r4r with you. Please, contact with me via pm or dm on instagram if youโ€™re interested :black_heart:

Story title: R&R: ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐— ๐—”๐— ๐—•๐—”

Genre: Drama/Romance

Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately sheโ€™s chasing ghosts.

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancรฉ killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later sheโ€™s fearless, sheโ€™s powerful but she still doesnโ€™t have peace in soul.
What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What sheโ€™ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-5 for start!
Maybe 30 total, weโ€™ll see.
CC: Limited
Choices: Yes!
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends) :sunglasses:
Style: LL
MC: Female

Link:

1 Like

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Title
R&R: Till Death Do Us Part

Genre
Romance

Author
Baked potato

Description
Family is everything to you and thatโ€™s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?

Link

Information
1LI, male or female MC, male or female LI, plusize choice, Full CC

1 Like

Hey thereโ€‹! :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

If you want we can do R4R!

Title: Prison Of Exile
Instagram: @elle.rossette
Genre: Action
Episodes: 5
Description: Criminals are criminals. Broken hearted. Lost in rage. Can Sami and Joshua find themselves? Or will they forever be lost?

1 Like

Sure, Iโ€™m adding you to my list! Do you have an ig account?

Hereโ€™s mine โ†’ :blob_hearts:

๐š&๐š: ๐™พ๐š๐šข๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šข

๐’น๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐˜๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ in ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข_๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ_๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

LIMITED CC, POINTS, 1 LI

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

cover by @/roy :heart: (roy_episode on insta)

link โ†’

1 Like

@bakedpotato.episode

Thank you! Iโ€™ve added you to my list, Iโ€™ll contact you on ig as soon as I read the story!

Added to my list, I will contact you on Instagram once Iโ€™ve done the reading. You can do the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

AH shoot- Iโ€™m really sorry I screwed up :sweat_smile: I didnโ€™t read the โ€œR4Rโ€ part in the thread title - I havenโ€™t read any entries so far because I have a broken phone that I wonโ€™t be able to get fixed until mid- to late April, which is why Iโ€™m not doing R4Rโ€™s for now. You can take me off your list if you feel like it, Iโ€™m really sorry for the misunderstanding, but once I fix my phone Iโ€™ll be sure to read your story! Sorry, again! :tired_face:

Donโ€™t worry, Iโ€™m keeping you in my reading list! I will prioritize R4Rs but Iโ€™ll still read yours :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank u so much! Ur story looks really good from what Iโ€™ve seen :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, I hope it will be worth the reading :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I would like to do r4r with you :cherry_blossom::heart::heart:
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 13(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

1 Like

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested to read my story ? :blush:

I published my story, hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

1 Like

absolutely! I will contact you on Instagram! :white_heart:

1 Like

Sure, we can do a R4R, what do you say? :white_heart:

i would like to do a r4r!

1 Like

Hello :wave:,

Want it to know if you @angie.g were talking about my story?

1 Like

Hi!
Sorry I meant to answer to another person and quoted you for errorโ€ฆ in any case Iโ€™d love to do a R4R if you want :white_heart:

1 Like