Promoting my R&R story!

Hey! I am here to Promote my R&R story, Stupid Cupid.
I have started a reading list. If you would like to be added to it, please reply down below.

@Lost.in.the.story on Instagram

R&R Stupid Cupid

Zach, he is one of the many love gods that are sent to earth to shoot humans with the love bug. But what happens when he falls for one of them?

Male m/c, one LI

1 Like

Hey all, just doing some self promoting of my story. if you would like to do a read for read I am done. please just leave your link below. :slight_smile:

Zach, he is one of the many love gods that are sent to earth to shoot humans with the love bug. But what happens when he falls for one of them?

Male m/c, one LI

1 Like

i am willing to do a r4r?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll start it tonight.

1 Like

I can do an R4R! :revolving_hearts:
Name: R&R: Solitaire Sombre
Description: After travelling the world for years, Fallon must prove her worth to lead her family. What happens when she crosses paths with someone from her past? Will they remember each other?
CC: Limited CC for Mc and Li
Choices: Hair, makeup, outfits, a few non important ones

1 Like

Thanks luv, can you send me the link to your story?

1 Like

1 Like

Hi✨
I’d love to do a R4R with you💞

Title: Out of love

Author: Ria

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 1-4 (ongoing)

Description: When trying something different leads Amethyst into the arms of a stunning billionaire, is it true love…Or is it just lies and deceit?

Cover

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5411248865083392

Ig: ria.episode_

1 Like

Sorry I’ve only just seen this reply but you’re only responding to the thread itself not a specific person

I am up for a R4R.

Title - R&R: Till Death Do Us Part
Author - Baked Potato
Genre - Romance
Chapters - 3 (More coming soon)
Plot - (Description) Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?
Extras - Full CC for MC/LI, M/F LI, M/F MC, Plus size choice, choices (can result in points)

1 Like

Sorry love. I got a lot of responses. Would you like to do a read for read? Could you please send me a link to your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll start it now. Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve added yours to my favourites. Thank you :blush:

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 7 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

I’d be happy to do a r4r :heartpulse:
Here’s my link:

1 Like

Starting your story now. Sorry it’s taking me so long. Trying to get caught up in r4r’s.

1 Like

I love this story. So fun!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested to read my story ? :blush:

I published my story, hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960