Promoting my stories! R4R/Promote yours! <3 *CLOSED*

Do you have Instagram ? I just started right now.
Mine is : elysium.episode05 (easier to send screenshots :smiley: )

1 Like

I’m happy to do R4R. My Story is “The Cabin” by Julie.

3 episodes.

Romance/Thriller.

MC is a doctor who goes away on a trip and gets attacked. A sexy stranger finds her and

brings her back to his cabin. What happenings next?

INK style

Uploading: Screenshot_20181029-005102_Episode.jpg…
I m on chapter 4! Its a pretty good story :hugs:
The animations are awesome!

Cool send me screenshots and I’ll get started!:slight_smile:

Hello everyone, I just finished my first three episode chapters. I wanted to know what you think? any feed back will help me get my chapters done sooner and out faster thank you. I am working the fourth chapter and my cover now. Thank you for your time.

The Vacation by WolfDLobo
Fantasy
Style INK
3 released chapters
Two friends go on vacation. Where Crystal hopes to finally express her feelings toward Dave but after a body turns up, someone from Crystal’s past shows up and things take a turn.

Cool send me screenshots and I’ll start yours :slight_smile:

If your up for R4R send me screenshots and I’ll start yours :slight_smile:

Promoting my story: and btw thanks for this thread :heart_decoration:

Story Name : Problematic <3
Description : Mysterious strangers, hot boys, and a whole new year at school awaits. What can possibly go wrong when you meet James, who changes your life COMPLETELY…? CC
Author : (Me)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Number of episodes : 7 (published 3 already, ongoing)

I just published today, I would really appreciate it if you check it out and give me any tips!

(My small cover)
47%20PM

Plz check it out, I really appreciate it if you do! Thanks!

1 Like

I will read some of your if you would please read mine a little?

1 Like

yes! I

I’ll read some of yours!

1 Like

thank you and I will read some of you

1 Like

Hello everyone, I just finished my first three episode chapters. I wanted to know what you think? any feed back will help me get my chapters done sooner and out faster thank you. I am working the fourth chapter and my cover now. Thank you for your time.

The Vacation by WolfDLobo
Fantasy
Style INK
3 released chapters
Two friends go on vacation. Where Crystal hopes to finally express her feelings toward Dave but after a body turns up, someone from Crystal’s past shows up and things take a turn.

Hope you wouldn’t mind checking out my story as well… although Thriller may be over…Halloween is still around the corner haha :smiley:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

I would like to promote my story :slight_smile: if anyone want to do read for read, feel free to send me a private message.

Story title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystque
Genre: drama
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Episodes: 11
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Of course! As soon as you have sent screenshots I’ll start :slight_smile:

Epsiode 5 of Tainted Souls is out! Be sure to let me know what you think!

1 Like

Bump! :heart:

Hi, I would love to do a R4R with you, if you would like? I can send screenshots once I am finished.
Please feel free to check out my story, Thank you so much! :blush:

Here’s my story details:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

I’m up for that! Send me screenshots and I’ll be sure to get started! :slight_smile:

1 Like