Promoting my story, add yours too

Hi, thank you for this thread.
I hope youโ€™re having a great day or night. :blush:
You can choose any stories you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

Avenge Me

Story name: Avenge Me revamping soon
Story Description: After losing her mother, Dulce stopped believing in love. When she sets out on a secret agent mission to uncover who killed her mother, will she find hope at last? Can she find out the truth and secret that was kept away all these year. Limited CC, 2LL (Human&Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-56 is now out. :butterfly: fully complete.
How many love interests: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limited CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

Episode Writer Portal

Key To My Heart

My other story is a sequel to Avenge Me.
Key To My Heart
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-11 is now out. :butterfly: more coming soon
How many love interests: 1LL
CC or Limit CC: Full CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

Episode Writer Portal

Story description: After, 4 years Catalina returns home. Catalina, is a single person. She, is in love with her old best friend. Christopher, a single father. With a broken heart. Christopher vowed never to fall in love again. Can Catalina help him find this key to this heart. Full CC 1LL Sequel.

My Instagram is @daisy.rodriguezepisode
Please stay safe. :hugs::pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

When Poverty and Hunger strike there is no time for Romance and Love . Alot of people lose their humanity and manners and start to Struggle to survive , And when people think only about themselves everything starts to go downโ€ฆBut will you choose to keep your manners as a good young man? Or will your instincts take over you? ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜ !

Title : ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
Author : Abdelmalek Ashraf (DailyDodazaz)
Genre : Action / Adventure
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (And more coming soon)
My Instagram: @the_episodian_abdelmalek

๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ :-
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
-๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ!
-This story contains ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ง of mature themes and deaths that might disturb some readers so read it If you are ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ and have fun :>

๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—ข
Do not forget to follow my instagram [@the_episodian_abdelmalek] to get news about new chapters

Link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but whoโ€™s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you tooโ€ฆ

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork )

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Here are my two stories :hugs:

Click here for the LGBTQ+ romance/drama story in INK

Story title: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: LGBTQ+/Romance/Drama
Amount of chapters: There are 9 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: Itโ€™s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Small cover:

Click here for the mystery/fantasy story in LL

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 7 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to seeโ€ฆ
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

1 Like

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as โ€œan oddityโ€. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram link: My IG

1 Like

Fortuitous Love
by Sarah_writes
genre: action/romance
style: LL
summary: sweet and innocent meets dark and brooding. this is something neither one ever saw coming.
insta: @sarahwritesepisode

Hereโ€™s mine. Super interested in a pirate story! Will check it out

1 Like

Tysm for this thread, here is my new story:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

Thank you for the thread
My story
Story title :Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesnโ€™t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 4

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

Hey, everyone I hope youโ€™re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread love! :two_hearts:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram itโ€™s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fallโ€™s (Cc/1LI)

With new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

Thanks for this topic :smiling_face:

Title: I-M-MORTAL

Authorโ€™s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover: