Promoting my story. And open for R4R, drop your links!

Hey all!
I’m new to using the forums and I’ve published my first story.
As of this edit, I have just published chapter five.

It’s a soft sci-fi thriller story that I’ve put a lot of effort into directing. I would really appreciate it if anyone would take the time to have a look at it.

You’re welcome to promote your own stories in this thread, as I am open for R4R. We can share screenshots through forum PMs.

Happy sharing!

Here’s my story:

Story: Domain for the Bygone
Genre: Sci-Fi/Thriller
Style: LL
No. of chapters published: 6 (ONGOING)

Description: You’re sent on a journey to a distant planet after Earth receives a mysterious signal. But what you find will be far more horrifying than ever imagined.

This story includes: Full CC and the ability to choose a male or female MC.

Cover

Some (spoiler-free) screenshots:

Link to my story:

16 Likes

I’ll do an r4r with you:

Please send screenshots

1 Like

Of course! I’ll begin right now.

1 Like

I will loved to do a r4r with u here is a link to my story:)

2 Likes

Great! I’ll get started.

1 Like

Hello, I would be interested in a r4r. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 17 (more coming soon)
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

Hi thank you for this 🫶🏽. I’m open for R4R if you’re interested :relaxed:.

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 15 but more to come
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Uses a point system to determine ending/unlock certain scenes, No CC, & uses custom poses

Cover done by @heart.creates

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Sounds good! Once I finish reading, I’ll send you a DM

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r with you! You can choose between my two stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Click here for the LGBTQ+ romance/drama story in INK

Story title: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: LGBTQ+/Romance/Drama
Amount of chapters: There are 9 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Small cover:

Click here for the mystery/fantasy story in LL

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 7 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

1 Like

Ooh, Forbidden Love sounds interesting. I’ll let you know when I’m done reading!

1 Like

Hey malia.am,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 17 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

They look great! I’m working through the stories in this thread. I’ll send you a dm once I get to yours. Thanks for your post :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for reading, hun. Take your time. (And you don’t need to read them all.) Let me know if you start reading and I start reading yours.

1 Like

I’ll start reading Colo(u)ring the rainbow. I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done.

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing your story :two_hearts:
Here’s the link of my story
Link Episode Writer Portal

I’m up for r4r :blush:

1 Like

Sure, let me know when you’re up to do it and I’ll start reading

I’ll send the ss after finishing 2 chapters :blush:

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve recently published 3 episodes of my first story Game On. This is my first time, so it would be great if you can read my story.

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Type: Limelight
Number of episodes: 3 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

MC and LI are fully customizable, choices are available each episode and MINI GAMES will be included in the upcoming episodes.

Instagram: didiwrites_episode

For R4R send me a DM, I can read your story and give feedback if you like. Also for my story, feel free to give feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 17 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes