Promoting my story and promote yours too 😊(Also I do story reviews)

Hey guys so I recently published my new story the nerd and the bad boy and I haven’t gotten a lot of reads yet so I made this thread to promote your story and an opportunity to promote your story too! :blush:

I have some rules:

1. No drama in this thread please
2. When you promote your story, please put the following format…
-Title name
-Author name
-Genre
-Style
-Cover of your story
-Link of your story
-Number of chapters in your story
-Description of your story

Also I do story review and check grammar so if you want your story reviewed or your grammar checked or if your directing is good or all three just say the password word. BUT if you want your story reviewed or your grammar checked or your directing checked, you have to read AT LEAST one chapter of my story in return :blush: And if u read all three chapters of my story (and of course send proof) you will have a chance to have ur character in my story to have a speaking role (Only if you want your character in my story)AND I will follow you on your account on episode. Also tell me how many chapters of your story you want me to read :blush:

Password: Purple

I will try my best to read all stories that are commented below and replies if u want to your story reviewed but I promise u that I will read all stories

Title Name: The nerd and the bad boy
Author name: Kit Kat
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Cover of my story: image
Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Number of episodes: 3 (More coming soon)
Description of my story: Christa has been bullied all her life. What happens when bad boy Ryan starts to get an interest on her? Read to find out😉

Also if u want your characters in my story: