Promoting my story and promote yours too šŸ˜Š(Also I do story reviews)

1 Like

Thank u :blush:

@emdellarosa

Iā€™m done with reading the first chapter of ur story :blush:

Here is your review:

-When Emily says ā€œWhoa in thereā€ try to delete the word ā€œinā€

-When Em is in the bathroom, try to not have her eye roll so much

-When Em arrives at school, try to have Bianca not too close to the girls and try to not make her wave too much

-When Em is talking to the mean girls, I donā€™t see them in the zone when Em is talking to them (I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me or itā€™s the story) but try to fix that :blush:

-After school ends, try to make the girls a little more smaller when they are back of a car because they are a little too big

-Try to have camera zooms in your story

Thatā€™s all I have :blush: let me know if u want more of your chapters reviews by me and thank u :blush:

-Bloody Desire
-Alex Wintor
-Romance/Drama
-Limelight

-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5096348420276224
-Your mother is dating a vampire. Can you deal with it? And resist the charm of him and his sons? 3 love Interests, and CC

1 Like

My story: Trust the Love
Author: Misslibra
Title: Trust the Love
Numer of chapters: righ now 6 chapters are out. And more to come.
Instagram: misslibra3582
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy)
Style: Ink
Description:
Trusting in love is easier said than done.
Stubborn Cassie and serious Jackson find themself is the battle of finding true love
Go along with this intense and impactful love story.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6188648946335744

IMG_0759

1 Like

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/im-a-new-writer-and-my-story-only-has-10-views/115098/3
READ MY STORY. Iā€™VE ONLY JUST MADE MY STORY AND IT HAS 4 CHAPTERS AND 10 VIEWS

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the review. I will definitely make the scene with Bianca better, and make girls smaller. As for eyeroll, you mustā€™ve just picked a choice, that had eyerolls. And Iā€™ll look into other things youā€™ve noticed that could be better. But yeah, I would love if you reviewed a few more chapters, because the first few definitely have the lower quality then the later on episodes. But I am working on improving, always. Thanks for review, anyway.

1 Like

What is ur name on episode?

@Bethany1

Iā€™m done with chapters 3 and 4 of ur story :blush:

Here is some reviews:

Chapter 3:

-When Lisa hugs Summer, try to not make her hug her 2 times same with Summer when she hugs her try to not make her hug two times

-When summer idle stands try to not make Lisa Hug rare in the opposite direction

-When Spnecer is thinking, instead of thought bubbles, use the narrators bubble and put Spencerā€™s name on it

Chapter 4:

-When spencer meets Summer at Lisaā€™s house and after Lisa leaves and summer appears with the kids, try to have the camera zoomed on Summer and not on the side of Summer

-When Spencer is carrying Tayler because she is sleeping, try to make her a little more smaller

-When Tyler is hugging her mom the first time, try to make him more closer to Summer because he is far away

-I know I said it again but try to use the narrator bubble with Spencerā€™s name on it instead of using thought bubbles for when Spencer is talking and thinking to himself

Thatā€™s all for chapters 3 and 4 sorry it took so long I had other stuff but now Iā€™m free. I will continue your other chapters and send u the review for them :blush:

1 Like

Hey sorry for the late reply I was busy for a little

Anyway Iā€™ve read the first chapter of your story :blush:

Itā€™s just Em

1 Like

The details for my story are below;
Story name : Acting in Love With You
Author : Bllueskies
Chapters : 5
Genre : Drama
Style : Limelight
Description : You stubbles across a set by accident and get cast the lead role of a lifetime. Can you make your co-star bad boy fall for you? Or will he just be Acting in Love With You?
CC
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5377192189886464
Instagram : @Bllueskies

Let me know if you think I can improve anyway:)

1 Like

So u want a review? :blush:

What does your profile looks like?

Bump!

Anyone else want to promote their stories here or want a review?

Yes please!

1 Like

My story is called Crossed Paths by Dreamer.

Title name Crossed Paths
-Author name Dreamer
-Genre Drama
-Style INK
-Cover of your story

-Link of your story

-Number of chapters in your story 8
-Description of your story

Mindy lives life blissfully until she encounters a heartbreak, convinced sheā€™ll never live peacefully again,
she stumbles upon Derek who may become her wonder wall.

(big ups to @Jadlyss on the description)

1 Like

Do u want a review for ur story?

1 Like