Promoting my story and promote yours too šŸ˜Š(Also I do story reviews)

Yay! Definitely bookmark your story on the App so I can read later!

1 Like

Thank u :blush:

Yayy! :heart:

1 Like

Hey guys so I recently published my new story the nerd and the bad boy and I havenā€™t gotten a lot of reads yet so I made this thread to promote your story and an opportunity to promote your story too! :blush:

I have some rules:

1. No drama in this thread please
2. When you promote your story, please put the following formatā€¦
-Title name
-Author name
-Genre
-Style
-Cover of your story
-Link of your story
-Number of chapters in your story
-Description of your story

Also I do story review and check grammar so if you want your story reviewed or your grammar checked or if your directing is good or all three just say the password word. BUT if you want your story reviewed or your grammar checked or your directing checked, you have to read AT LEAST one chapter of my story in return :blush: And if u read all three chapters of my story (and of course send proof) you will have a chance to have ur character in my story to have a speaking role (Only if you want your character in my story)AND I will follow you on your account on episode. Also tell me how many chapters of your story you want me to read :blush:

Password: Purple

I will try my best to read all stories that are commented below and replies if u want to your story reviewed but I promise u that I will read all stories

Title Name: The nerd and the bad boy
Author name: Kit Kat
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Cover of my story: image
Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Number of episodes: 3 (More coming soon)
Description of my story: Christa has been bullied all her life. What happens when bad boy Ryan starts to get an interest on her? Read to find outšŸ˜‰

Also if u want your characters in my story:

-Title name: From Riches to Rags
-Author name: ErinH
-Genre: Adventure
-Style: INK
-Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248
-Episodes: 7 more coming soon
-Description: Secrets, an arranged marriage, and a death sentence result in Elizabeth running from a kingdom fraught with war while a mysterious pirate repeatedly crosses her path.

From%20Riches%20to%20Rags%20Cover%20Updated%20-%20Small2

Password: Purple
(Will send you screenshots when I read your story, am starting it now! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Iā€™m done reading the first chapter of your storyšŸ˜Š

Here is some reviews:

-When Elizabeth talks to her brother, donā€™t make them talk forward

-In the ballroom scene, when they present the prince and princess, try to not take too long to come out like put a little less time to come out

-At the first punch of her punching her fiancƩ, try to not make him idle stand

And finally

-When Elizabeth goes to the bed at the end try to not make her idle stand for a second

So thatā€™s basically it for the first chapter :blush: do u want me to review more chapters of ur story?

1 Like

Thank you! Itā€™s up to you! Iā€™m working on yours right now.

1 Like

Ok when ur done just send of screenshot as proof :blush:

1 Like

-Title name Alone Till There Was you
-Author name Bethany
-GenreRomance
-StyleINK
-Cover of your story
f13dcc4ef6ba4d5466f8874f00777d2ba948e665_1_281x500
-Link of your storyhttp://episodeinteractive.com/s/6668287837339648
-Number of chapters in your story 6 and on going
-Description of your story
Summer is a single mother of two twins and she has not always had the best of life. She meets Spencer and things start to look up, but what happens when she finds out just who he really is?
(Purple)

1 Like

@Bethany1

I like your story :blush:

Here is the review:

-When summer runs, try to make her do another type of run like: SUMMER starts run_athletic

-Before she answers her phone to call her friend to take care of friends, try to have a pause there like make her look like she is texting something first and then make her answer

-When Lisa arrives, try to make her say something first and then summer talk but not make your sentence run-on

-When her phone background appears after she goes outside, try to make the girl already have the animation

-When Spencer walks up to summer, try to make hi walk instead of rapidly appearing

-When Summer talks to Spencer, try to not make summer do the same animation every time

Thatā€™s it that I have for the first chapter :blush: let me know if u want me to review other chapters and please send a screenshot as proof that u read my story

1 Like

@ErinH donā€™t forget to send a screenshot please :blush:

1 Like

Just sent it to you, sorry it takes me a long time to read episodes cause I have a very short attention span :joy::joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s ok donā€™t worry and I responded lol

1 Like

Thank you so much, yes please read all you would like any help is great. I have tried to make her in that animation 100 times and Iā€™m not sure how to get her to be in it Iā€™m thinking about making my own background for Summers background on her phone because I hate that I canā€™t get her already in the pose. I will work on changing up the animationā€™s that I use with Summer. I will tack everything you said and work on it and use it to better my story. I have to clean up for supper then I will read your story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m happy to help and I will continue ur story :blush:

1 Like

I would like to have a review. :blush:
-Title name : XENA PIERCE
-Author name: sophiesophilatte
-Genre: Action
-Style: Limelight
-Cover of your story

IMG_4806
-Link of your story:

-Number of chapters in your story : 3
-Description of your story:
Description:
An HEIRESS, a DAUGHTER, a GIRL who seeks answersā€“guide XENA ā€œKATSUMIā€ PIERCE as she battles in order to save her mother. Will she make it through? Her SURVIVAL depends on you.

Password: Purple.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Iā€™ve read the second chapter of your story:

-Try not have the room not be that color when only Tayler is sleeping

-When she repeats the words No try to not have a period

Thatā€™s all for chapter 2 I will continue your other chapters tomorrow since itā€™s 3 more :blush:

1 Like

Ok I will starts right now and please donā€™t forget to screenshot proof that u read my story :blush:

2 Likes

Title- Hidden Behind Liesā€¦
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romanceā€¦
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravelsā€¦Is it what you expect?

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

1 Like

@sophiesophilatte_104

I like your story

Here is you review for the first chapter:

-When the episode begins try not to have the music it has it sound something for an outside scene

-When Xena is with her friend, try not to have that sound repeat that she is saying ā€œyea mmhmā€

-While hanging out with her friend they not to have that sound that sound like an office

-When Xenia is fighting the bad guys, try not to have her too close to the guys be close but not too close

-If u can, try to make the thump sound after the bad guys are down match

Thatā€™s it for the first chapter, let me know if u want your other chapters reviewed and I will review them tomorrow :blush: and donā€™t forget to send a screenshot as proof that u read my story