Promoting my story AND Promote yours too/ R4R ❤️

Hey everyone @Forever1201 here, I just added a new chapter of my story, The Nerd And The Bad Boy. So I made this to promote my story AND u can promote your story here too! Just comment the information of your story too and I will read it :blush:. Also, if u would like to do an R4R then let me know :grin:

And now here is my story:

Title of the story: The Nerd Of The Bad Boy

Author of the story: Kit Kat

Description of the story: Christa dosen’t have and an easy life. Everyday she gets bullied at school. Everything seems against her. The people who actually cares for her is her family and her best friend. But what happens when tutoring the bad boy ends up a rollercoaster of events and surprises? Will she take it all or break and give up?

Cover of the story:

Link of the story:

Comment down below your stories​:point_down: And I’ll read them. Have a beautiful day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

let’s r4r!

1 Like

Hey! Here is my story, if you want to read it or do a read for read, let me know!

Story Title : Killer Queen
Author: A.M
Episodes: 6 (more coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight & Full CC
Summary: Moving towns is always hard, but when one of Amy’s new friends disappears, she works with the boyfriend and the school’s bad boy to find her while trying to escape her own past…

Link:

killerqueencover1

1 Like

If you wish, we can do a R4R

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

alright :blush: send me the info please

Whatever u want :blush:

Sure :blush: pm the screenshots

This place is called Impossible it’s about a girl named rose Russo who trying to enjoy life in this crazy world going. Please check it out. I revamp it

2 Likes

Hey all! Here’s my story for whoever finds it interesting!

Genre: Action (sub genres: Fantasy, adventure, Sci-Fi)

Description: Lee was taught that emotions make her weak. But when evil targets her home & friends, & she discovers her lost power, she needs to learn how to embrace those emotions to save both.

Chapters: 5

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

Instagram: @kenya.writes

1 Like

Here’s my story if anyone want to read it:

Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Episodes: 7 (8 is out soon)
Genre: Drama
CC: Yes
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lot of secrets. What happens when you start looking for your parent’s killer? Will Derek change you? Your killer may be closer than you think…

2 Likes

Hello Lovely! Thank you for the thread,

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote

@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

4 Likes

Hi! :slight_smile:

Thanks for starting this thread. I’ll do a r4r. I will send you SS when I’m finished.

Here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 6
Genre: fantasy
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence.Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them? (Point system that will lead to two endings and Limited CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

2 Likes

Alright

1 Like

Alright sure :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here is my story:

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Genre: Romance
Important Info: I am also doing R4R, if you are interested please fill out the form in my IG bio!
Instagram: @annawepisode

1 Like

Hey!

I finished reading your story for our r4r!

Your writing style is very captivating

It’s very fast pace! I like it! I found myself wanting to know more.

I’m looking forward to your next episode!

Have a great day!

-Tara

1 Like

@A.E.M

I have read your story :blush::

Good work still need improvement :blush:

@Raven_Stark Im reading your story right now. Have u read too? :blush:

2 Likes

I’m almost done.

1 Like

I just read your story.

2 Likes