Promoting my story and you can promote yours! Open for R4R too <3

okay, i will send my screenshot too to you on dm if you dont mind? :kissing_closed_eyes:

Not a problem at all

1 Like

okie dokie! :star_struck:

1 Like

Great. How many chapters?

As many as we like ! :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I am ready for r4r

Hii folks.
This post is to promote the story so it can get enough views, I will do another thread for your feedback as they are deeply appreciated!
GENRE: Romance, obv with drama and other events
DESCRIPTION: You thought your life was doomed to be monotonously filled with agony.
Well… things are bound to change with the arrival of a mysterious infamous badboy.
CHOICES DO MATTER!
CC: limited until now

Cover by the TALENTED: @Vampira
I love Charmer! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode [Episode Writer Portal]( Charmer Link)
Please follow me on instagram: @pamistories. You can also find me on Pinterest, Tumblr and Patreon using the same user!
I will put the links here so you don’t have to search!
Pamela (@pamistories) • Foto e video di Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr
pamistories | Patreon
Love every single one of you, your support means everything. I can’t do it without you guys!!

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for this thread!

Story: The Cure & The Cause
Author: Bellucci
Genre: Fantasy
No. of episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Description: When Safina is faced with the Headmistress of the Ravenscourt Academy, secrets begin to unfold. What happens when she uncovers more about herself and the people around her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
IG: @bellucci.episode
Cover:

1 Like

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Description : You move into the big city to start college. There, you meet the handsome and intelligent star athlete of your school’s basketball team. However, there’s more to him and the city…

Genre: Urban Fantasy, Mystery, Romance

Full CC, advanced direction, one LI

1 Like

Promoting my story! Up for r4r!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy it?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the thread! :sweat_smile:

Title: I Wish Heaven Had Your Smile

Author: Idkjob

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 3 I Ongoing

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: Sophia is an intelligent and shy girl who is in high school, but what she doesn’t know is that an unexpected new passion will appear that will totally change her life.

1 Like

Hi there i would love for r4r! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great! PM me and we can get started!

1 Like

Hi :blush:
I am up for R4R
TITLE : The Ancient Prophecy of God
GENRE : Fantasy
STYLE : Limelight
DESCRIPTION : You are a creature the world never seen before. What will happen when you will meet the most powerful alpha known as the God Devil of all alpha, will you fall in love .

Covers created by me :point_up_2:
**LINK **: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!!! :heartpulse:

Here’s mine :point_right: :point_left:

Alluring vampire queen and elite bloodsuckers’ hunter. Her charms have no match and he never shows mercy. Now she needs to make him fall for her to survive their encounter…

• Features:
  • Mature themes and lots of blood,
  • Limited CC,
  • 2 LI’s,
  • Points System,
  • Choices matter,
  • Art scenes,
  • Sounds and music,
  • Advanced directing.

*READ HERE *

1 Like

Hi i am ready for R4R :slightly_smiling_face: