Promoting my story and you can promote yours too ;)

Would be honoured if you guys try my story

My story name is “Psychopathic |8 out now|”
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

Here is a general thing:
There will be a female character you will be playing as but the story is about a negative male character. His actions and the actions of the female lead won’t define you. There will be some sensitive topics with great directings and unique plot. The rest you can find by checking out my story! Thanks:)
6 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread! I have revamped 3 episodes of my story and it would mean a lot to me if you could give it a try :smile:
Episode 4 is still locked so please don’t waste your passes on it just yet! :blush:

Here are the details of my story:
Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 3, more coming soon ( 4 is currently locked )
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

1 Like

Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.

• point system
  • male MC
  • tappable overlays
  • 1 love interest
  • full CC
  • 2 endings!

cover my @/mdrawzz

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Enjoy:)

3 Likes

Link:

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 20 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the thread. Here’s a story which is mostly like a dating sim if you like those kind of games. It has 4 episodes (complete) and 5 endings.

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: A young man is going through a tough break-up. Will he be able to start dating again? - and more importantly will he be able to get over his ex?
Why readers should check it out: It’s a short and fun story which anyone can enjoy. Uses advanced directing, overlays and good branching.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 endings, Male MC, CC, LL, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

1 Like

Hey Tehreem.S,

Wow!! I remember how much I liked your story. :wink: I don’t know if you already read my story ‘For HIS Sake’.

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thanks For The Thread :blush: :blush: .
You can always see the promos on my Instagram to see if You’d like it.
This story does not promote Mafia
If anyone wants to check it out:-

TITLE : Ride Or Die.
GENRE : Romance/Action/Drama.
INSTA ACCOUNT : @arora.episode
EPISODES : 5 Chapters. (I Update Fast)
STYLE : LL
FULL CC for the main characters.
DESCRIPTION : She is as Dangerous as him, if not More. He is Calm and Collected,
knows what he wants and knows how to get it.
But do they really want this life? Is this who they really are?
What will happen when their Worlds Collide?
Will they be able to Save Each Other?

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5739748919017472

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread!
Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread.
Here is mine.
Title: Between the Worlds. An Untold Story
Genre: Fantasy
Plot: Armitia is a dragon who is torn between what she wants and what she has to do. What will happen when she discovers that her world is more complicated than she ever expected.
Bonus info: This is season 1. More seasons will come
Style: Limelight
Cover
Between_the_Worlds._An_Untold_Story._posterImage_NwiqKl4QKW
My Instagram: riy4to.episode.writes

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for making this thread. I’d love if anyone would check out my entry for the Fairy Tale Contest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here’s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :heartbeat:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

Ooh! It sounds really cool, I love the cover! I’ll check it out later, is it complete?

Mine

1 Like

Sounds interesting

No only 8 episode out!

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would hugely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

~Wow, your story look great! Here’s my story in case anybody is interested in reading it, it would mean the world to me! :sunflower: :heart:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

REASON TO READ:

Blinding Beauty , is a story with an startlingly original plot accompanied with advanced directing. Read to follow the journey of a strong and fierce MC who’s life took a dark turn the moment she met him… El Tigre
This mafia story is one that shows a mix of the reality of the mafia life along with fiction events tied up with it. One of reasons for which I created this story was for it to stand out of all the other great mafia stories on the episode platform, for readers to read the unexpected .
~Includes: Beautiful art scenes made by a talented artist on IG & Forums: @ladiablitaart
~Genres Included: Romance, Drama, Action/Adventure, & Thriller
It would mean a lot if anybody could give my story a chance, as the time and dedication I put into it throughout the year! :heart:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (more episodes coming soon!)
Author: Valentina
IG: @valentina_.episode
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses path with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say, The most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

~For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG & Forums! :blob_sun:

1 Like

R4r

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description: How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Instagram

1 Like

1 Like